Dane Cook makes video about having 2 million MySpace friends

Aug 11, 2005
dane cook
eeeeeeccchhh
vomit vomit vomit

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
I hate Dane, but I'll admit that video is kinda funny.

Oh and Good Luck Chuck looks fucking awful.

But everyones going to see it, simply because Dane Cook is in the credits. Face it, asswipe, you're not an actor, you're a name.

locallounge

Bite It, You Scum!
Jul 31, 2005
never would click a dane cook related link. but boy, there's alot of dane cook bashing in here now. i remember when i made a post with reasons why he actually sucks, and it was promptly deleted from the site. how times have changed (for the better).

ShooterMcGavin

May 25, 2005
never would click a dane cook related link. but boy, there's alot of dane cook bashing in here now. i remember when i made a post with reasons why he actually sucks, and it was promptly deleted from the site. how times have changed (for the better).
Deleted because Dane's a friend of the show, not because people disagreed.

Dane used to be funny, now he's cocky and has no material. Harmful if Swallowed was a great album, and his Comedy Central special was fantastic, but now he just gets on stage and jumps around a lot so he can receive his multi-million dollar check.

locallounge

Bite It, You Scum!
Jul 31, 2005
Deleted because Dane's a friend of the show, not because people disagreed.
I assumed as much at the time...but what has changed since then? And really, is there reason to delete a somewhat informative post on why he sucks...yet not delete several posts with similar opinion and no explanation why he sucks? Either way deleting threads is weak.
For the record I did not start a seperate thread for my post that got deleted. It was in a Dane Cook related thread, similar to this one.

ShooterMcGavin

May 25, 2005
I assumed as much at the time...but what has changed since then? And really, is there reason to delete a somewhat informative post on why he sucks...yet not delete several posts with similar opinion and no explanation why he sucks? Either way deleting threads is weak.
Then go to the "uncensored" board :action-sm

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cares?