Daniel Tosh R@ped a girl

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
Or something. She acts like he did.
From some girls blog
So Tosh then starts making some very generalizing, declarative statements about **** jokes always being funny, how can a **** joke not be funny, **** is hilarious, etc. I don’t know why he was so repetitive about it but I felt provoked because I, for one, DON’T find them funny and never have. So I didnt appreciate Daniel Tosh (or anyone!) telling me I should find them funny. So I yelled out, “Actually, **** jokes are never funny!”

I did it because, even though being “disruptive” is against my nature, I felt that sitting there and saying nothing, or leaving quietly, would have been against my values as a person and as a woman. I don’t sit there while someone tells me how I should feel about something as profound and damaging as ****.

After I called out to him, Tosh paused for a moment. Then, he says, “Wouldn’t it be funny if that girl got ***** by like, 5 guys right now? Like right now? What if a bunch of guys just ***** her…” and I, completely stunned and finding it hard to process what was happening but knowing i needed to get out of there, immediately nudged my friend, who was also completely stunned, and we high-tailed it out of there. It was humiliating, of course, especially as the audience guffawed in response to Tosh, their eyes following us as we made our way out of there. I didn’t hear the rest of what he said about me.
So he apologized

Moments ago, Tosh took to his Twitter to apologize, albeit half-heartedly. “All out of context misquotes aside, I’d like to sincerely apologize,” he began, linking up to the aforementioned blog. “The point I was making before I was heckled is there are awful things in the world but you can still make jokes about them #deadbabies.”
This really got me though.

From the dumb twats blog
My friend and I wanted to thank everyone for there support and for getting this story out there. We just wanted everyone to know what Daniel Tosh had done and if you didn’t agree then to stop following him. My friend (who wishes to remain anonymous) is very surprised to have gotten any form of an apology and doesn’t wish to press any further charges against Daniel Tosh. We also wanted to thank those that started petitions and the like, it’s more than she ever wanted and those that helped make this story so popular it went to the media.

She does plan on returning to comedy shows in the future, but to see comedians that she’s seen before or to at least look up artists before going to their shows.

Again, thank you to everyone!
Really? How does that work?

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
A link might be nice. Here let me help you with that.

Cunt's Blog

We just wanted everyone to know what Daniel Tosh had done and if you didn’t agree then to stop following him. My friend (who wishes to remain anonymous) is very surprised to have gotten any form of an apology and doesn’t wish to press any further charges against Daniel Tosh.
This dumb bitch is delusional enough to actually think she could press charges against him. She's the epitome of the "Women..." thread.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I side with the girl, she was obviously emotionally *****, which is worse than physical ****. Imagine the humiliation of someone rightfully calling you out for being an obnoxious cunt in public. Tosh had no right to hurt this spoiled cum-bucket's feelings.

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
This dumb bitch is delusional enough to actually think she could press charges against him. She's the epitome of the "Women..." thread.
I saw Eddie Ifft a few weeks ago, and the opener called some chatty girl in the audience ugly. Didn't lay into, didn't kill her, it was just one line (I think it was "You're not pretty enough to talk this much"). Her and her shitty friends left, and we could hear them screaming in the lobby, saying they were gonna call the cops.

Where do these people get this shit?

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
I'm completely against **** (hint lady: this is not a rare stance) and I still think it would have been hilarious if, like, five guys just up and ***** her during Daniel Tosh's set.

By the way, "lol COOKIES FOR BREAKFAST" - watch out boys, this girl is wild and breaking all of the rules. Until it comes to **** jokes, then the fun train docks at the nearest station and everyone has to file off.

Third edit - I think I hate her support group more than her. She's allowed to be offended. Not to the point of thinking she can press charges or anything, but these people coddling her and championing her are the worst. Making her think she is doing something noble and really getting the hush hush word out there that **** is bad. We know shitdicks, shut it. They're the direct cause of the furthering of her delusional state of mind.

whiskeyguy

Donator
I'm completely against **** (hint lady: this is not a rare stance) and I still think it would have been hilarious if, like, five guys just up and ***** her during Daniel Tosh's set.

By the way, "lol COOKIES FOR BREAKFAST" - watch out boys, this girl is wild and breaking all of the rules. Until it comes to **** jokes, then the fun train docks at the nearest station and everyone has to file off.

Third edit - I think I hate her support group more than her. She's allowed to be offended. Not to the point of thinking she can press charges or anything, but these people coddling her and championing her are the worst. Making her think she is doing something noble and really getting the hush hush word out there that **** is bad. We know shitdicks, shut it. They're the direct cause of the furthering of her delusional state of mind.
I spent about 45 seconds trying to figure out how to leave a comment, then lost interest. The comments were absolutely just as bad though.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
I think you have to have a tumblr account and then actually reblog her shitty post with your comment added.

120% too much trouble to go through.

whiskeyguy

Donator
I think you have to have a tumblr account and then actually reblog her shitty post with your comment added.

120% too much trouble to go through.
Yeah, even logging in to Tumblr (and trying to remember my email/password) was too much.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
What a god damned cuntstabber. When will these insipid wastes of flesh realize that you do not have the right to not be offended?

CALL THE COPS OVER WHAT A COMEDIAN SAID?

She should be strung up over trying to ruin his career. Let me capitalize the key words here:

I should probably add that having to BASICALLY flee while Tosh was enthusing about how hilarious it would be if I was gang-raped in that small, claustrophic room was pretty viscerally terrifying and threatening all the same, EVEN IF THE ACTUAL SCENARIO WAS UNLIKELY TO TAKE PLACE. The SUGGESTION of it is violent enough and was meant to put me in my place.”
Someone remove this cunt's hat.

Saikotic

Donator
SlutWalk ‏@SlutWalkTO

. @danieltosh Easier for a man w/ privilege to say ‪#rape‬ is funny. Survivors don't think so. Respect them, don't make ‪#rape‬ jokes...

Me:
@SlutWalkTO @danieltosh EVERYTHING needs to be laughed at. It's how we cope with a shitty world. Carlin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcFryjunIjw

whiskeyguy

Donator
SlutWalk ‏@SlutWalkTO

. @danieltosh Easier for a man w/ privilege to say ‪#rape‬ is funny. Survivors don't think so. Respect them, don't make ‪#rape‬ jokes...

Me:
@SlutWalkTO @danieltosh EVERYTHING needs to be laughed at. It's how we cope with a shitty world. Carlin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcFryjunIjw
Obviously survivors don't think r@pe jokes are funny, have you read the girl's blog? She is a survivor of an hypothetical violent r@pe, and she's definitely not laughing.

lajikal

Thankfully there's been dumb slits like her at almost every comedy show i've been to. Always a hoot when the comic and crowd turn on them.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Saikotic it's appreciated, but something tells me they aren't going to appreciate Carlin.

I hate that these simple minded fucks can't comprehend that **** jokes do not equal supporting ****.

If the word **** triggers a visceral reaction from you, I'm sorry you were *****. Everyone has gone through shit. Stop trying to make some kind of fucking stand at all times. We don't care that you were *****. And I don't mean that in a "we're glad you were *****" way. I mean it in the "I don't give a fuck about you in general" way.

lajikal

If the word **** triggers a visceral reaction from you, I'm sorry you were *****. Everyone has gone through shit. Stop trying to make some kind of fucking stand at all times. We don't care that you were *****. And I don't mean that in a "we're glad you were *****" way. I mean it in the "I don't give a fuck about you in general" way.
There's one thing i do hate about these dumb 'offended' slits, they WISH they had been *****.

It's just an attention thing. You realize that shit when they explain 'Am i just supposed to sit her silent as i get offended?' YES!. A girl that had actually been ***** would either internalize it and cry later or laugh at it if she somehow managed to get past it mentally.

Saikotic

Donator
Saikotic it's appreciated, but something tells me they aren't going to appreciate Carlin.

I hate that these simple minded fucks can't comprehend that **** jokes do not equal supporting ****.

I try. I... seriously I don't understand how people think that jokes hurt people. When I heard Loius CK on the show bashing Maxwell, he said that if his kids died, he wouldn't think it would be funny, but that others might and he couldn't take that away from them (poorly paraphrased). I thought about that for a while and realized the simple yet difficult truth in it.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
There's one thing i do hate about these dumb 'offended' slits, they WISH they had been *****.

This is insane, sad, disgusting, and 100% accurate. Because if they had been *****, boy howdy they could really get into the part of being outraged. Again, **** is horrible. So is cancer, molestation, and murder, but EVERYTHING is fair game in comedy. And I know I'm preaching to the choir.

lajikal

This is insane, sad, disgusting, and 100% accurate. Because if they had been *****, boy howdy they could really get into the part of being outraged.
No, then they'd be humbled with a dark part of humanity most of these 'offended' holes have not truly experienced. Some of these, if they even got '*****' at all, were either touched inappropriately or were 'forced' by their ex-boyfriends, which is still bad but not traumatically the same as being violently ***** by a stranger or relative. I seriously doubt someone that had been ***** would react like that (objectifying to the artist, comic, whoever) and have that frame of mind as in my previous post, if anything, they'd likely block it out like happens with many traumatic experiences. When it comes down to it, think it's mostly just holes reacting doctrinally because that's how their hole teacher, parent, or whoever told them to react.

Edit: reason i said they wish they had been *****, is because i think they feel left out of something. not necessarily ****, but an experience, point of view, or feeling.

I think this girl needs to apologize. Advocating cookies for breakfast when so many children are suffering from childhood obesity is wrong and NOT FUNNY. If she is serious, she is advocating a VERY unhealthy lifestyle choice, and if she is kidding, then she is making light of a serious issue affecting millions of Americans. If she issues an apology, and is what I determine to be sufficiently contrite, then I won't press charges against her for basically trying to murder children.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
No, then they'd be humbled with a dark part of humanity most of these 'offended' holes have not truly experienced. Some of these, if they even got '*****' at all, were either touched inappropriately or were 'forced' by their ex-boyfriends, which is still bad but not traumatically the same as being violently ***** by a stranger or relative. I seriously doubt someone that had been ***** would react like that (objectifying to the artist, comic, whoever) and have that frame of mind as in my previous post, if anything, they'd likely block it out like happens with many traumatic experiences. When it comes down to it, think it's mostly just holes reacting doctrinally because that's how their hole teacher, parent, or whoever told them to react.
There's no doubt in my mind you are 100% right. I just realized the part of my post you quoted sounds kinda snarky towards actual victims of **** in the closing. I wasn't aiming for that.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
This is the type of outrage that is so beyond any logic that you don't know where to begin in combating it.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
If this were Canada, he'd already be serving time.

lajikal

There's no doubt in my mind you are 100% right. I just realized the part of my post you quoted sounds kinda snarky towards actual victims of **** in the closing. I wasn't aiming for that.
Ah Gotcha, i was just being literal and not trying to defend actual victims but trying to dissect holes that have an insatiable need for attention. They should just whore themselves like every respectable contributing member of society does.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
How soon before CC caves? I don't understand how anyone can go to a comedy club and have any reasonable expectation that you wont be offended. Shit happens. I bet if the jokes were flying towards her opposing political affiliation she wouldn't have said shit.