Danny Fired?

TurdGuzzler

What is going on with that whole situation? Anyone know why it happened?

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
He was fired because he's a fag. I have to say, that's an odd decision by Sirius. I expect a lawsuit.

Danny has ran off all other staff members for the past 8 years with his bitch shit , Good riddance !

AlanSmithee

Hopefully he's fired.. but he's anthony's little boy toy so im sure hes just on vacation and the boys are fucking with the audience.

CousinDave

Well he never should have blocked me on Twitter

ESD
Earl
Danny

all blocked me on Twitter

What do they have in common?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Danny has ran off all other staff members for the past 8 years with his bitch shit , Good riddance !
Run off?

You actually think Danny, or any back office drone for that matter, has that kind of power over who goes and who stays?

Not directly but it sounded like he would undermine, mock and rat out other staff members .....

On Air , there is ball busting then there is a whiny asshole who if he doesn't like you he will try to make those people look incompetent ( Steve C , Mars ) and so on .

The_Virus

From Philly, stuck in VA
*does a little softshoe* Soo happy...yet, now I have no one to hate anymore....I'll live..

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Wackbag has a very simple formulaic flowchart.

Comma ---> sarcasm

No comma ---> no sarcasm

Creasy Bear

Donator
On Air , there is ball busting then there is a whiny asshole who if he doesn't like you he will try to make those people look incompetent ( Steve C , Mars ) and so on .
Steve C got fired because management eliminated his position to save money. I assure you... Danny played absolutely ZERO role in the "running off" of Steve C.

As far as I know... Mars is still employed by SiriusXM... so there wasn't much "running off" involved there either.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Three Hole Punch = Danny's Wackbag account .
Danny's a cunt, and I could give a shit if he got fired.

I'm just saying... the idea that Danny has the juice to "run people off" is retarded.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Well I hear Rock 107 is hiring.
Howz about the "Mancow, Schmarmy Jew & Tuuuuuurd Show"?

They could become regional treasures.

Oops, now I get it. Booooooo. Grrrrrrr.

espo222

So Danny was giving free plugs to that draft house place and one of the paid sponsors complained? Doesn't sound like he should be fired for that.

Graveyard

I liked his shit show better than Sam's. They would at least talk about actual stuff when he was on, Sam just does backstage drama and Roland nonsense ad nausem.