Danny Ross created a reddit account is answering random questions in /r/opieandanthony now...

nyquil

Donator
Sep 13, 2009
Look at this! ... https://www.reddit.com/user/DannyFromTheShow

FYI: you can see all the posts he's responding to by clicking the link that says "context" under each post.

I thought it was just a competent troll until this: https://i.imgur.com/WhL4Iem.jpg

So yeah, I guess the days of epic Facebook showdowns are long over and things were getting a bit too quiet? or could this be someone pulling a crazy hoax? Not sure how that picture would be faked, unless it's from something else and the person who found it was genius enough and lucky enough to make a username to match ...

Either way, Danny is possibly back in the O&A universe.. or someone really crafty has reddit by the balls

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
And people are lapping "Danny's" balls. Ohhhh Reddit.

MTJonny

Donator
Apr 24, 2009
Greater Seattle area
I despised Danny in the same way I did Opie, both were far to narcissistic given their lack of any real talent. The inability to be self-aware angers me.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
I didn't know Jim was banging Lily The Intern (circa 2008).

Haeder

South Dakota
Mar 30, 2005
[Waves hand in the air with vigor]

I knew that! I knew that!

[Feels shameful for knowing gossipy shit]

Haeder

South Dakota
Mar 30, 2005
Prepare to be disappointed. I learned it when I heard Lily talk about it on O&A or R&F or Sam's yammering or something like that.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
I always just assumed she was banging Jim, O&A, Ron, Black Earl, and probably Fez. Oh, and Brother Weez. How else would a no talent annoying 5 rocket to the middle?

nyquil

Donator
Sep 13, 2009
I always just assumed she was banging Jim, O&A, Ron, Black Earl, and probably Fez. Oh, and Brother Weez. How else would a no talent annoying 5 rocket to the middle?
Lol

And people are lapping "Danny's" balls. Ohhhh Reddit.
People were going with this before there was even a picture for proof too, if it fits the agenda all else is forgiven... still though.. I'm not sure about you guys but I had Danny on Facebook awhile back... this is a much different Danny. People change & grow up, but then coming back into the O&A world to do mostly the same thing isn't changing much on the other hand

Ruthless

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Lol

People were going with this before there was even a picture for proof too, if it fits the agenda all else is forgiven... still though.. I'm not sure about you guys but I had Danny on Facebook awhile back... this is a much different Danny. People change & grow up, but then coming back into the O&A world to do mostly the same thing isn't changing much on the other hand

Ruthless
Franko?

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
Some interesting stuff there. Especially about the first Patrice benefit and how Danny had to personally go $4000 in the hole to put the promotional stuff together, and didn't get so much as a cent or a thank you from Bobby or Burr.

HandPanzer

Vergangenheitsbewältigung
May 30, 2013
Some interesting stuff there. Especially about the first Patrice benefit and how Danny had to personally go $4000 in the hole to put the promotional stuff together, and didn't get so much as a cent or a thank you from Bobby or Burr.

nyquil

Donator
Sep 13, 2009
Alright so... it is actually Danny. The conversation I had on Facebook was... interesting to say the least. 100% different than the guy who was in that forum. Look at this:

***NOTE: First thing that happened in the conversation was Danny telling me that hes been dealing with stalkers and basically he assumed I was one, and would not let up with that paranoia, despite what I told him. He threatened to murder me, said he has pictures of my family now, said cops don't care about threats, said he was going to powerbomb me through a fire hydrant, he's not a chubby fuck anymore, etc. I tried to stick to my question but multiple times when I answered, he would give an ambiguous answer and then just go off on me again..

Now still no clear answer, but then look at this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/opieandant...ed_in_dannys_unofficial_ama/cxgjne3?context=3

Seems like he stopped posting but his posts were getting increasingly hostile on reddit. lol

Last edited:

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
I wonder if Danny realizes I stole the big mommas house fatsuit, tied up Patrice's moms and hid her in a closet, then cashed all the checks.

MTJonny

Donator
Apr 24, 2009
Greater Seattle area
Alright so... it is actually Danny. The conversation I had on Facebook was... interesting to say the least. 100% different than the guy who was in that forum. Look at this:

***NOTE: First thing that happened in the conversation was Danny telling me that hes been dealing with stalkers and basically he assumed I was one, and would not let up with that paranoia, despite what I told him. He threatened to murder me, said he has pictures of my family now, said cops don't care about threats, said he was going to powerbomb me through a fire hydrant, he's not a chubby fuck anymore, etc. I tried to stick to my question but multiple times when I answered, he would give an ambiguous answer and then just go off on me again..

Now still no clear answer, but then look at this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/opieandant...ed_in_dannys_unofficial_ama/cxgjne3?context=3

So yeah, that's pretty much a clear connection, personally I don't need any more confirmation, this is Danny.

His current mental state? My best assessment, from the 10-15 minutes of interacting with him, and seeing where his posts are headed now -- complete and total meltdown
Ok, first and foremost, I can't remember why @nyquil was different then @afternoonquil so I am really have a hard time figuring out what to make of this post. Second and COMPLETELY unrelated, what happened to @Taint Stench?

nyquil

Donator
Sep 13, 2009
Ok, first and foremost, I can't remember why @nyquil was different then @afternoonquil so I am really have a hard time figuring out what to make of this post. Second and COMPLETELY unrelated, what happened to @Taint Stench?
Lol that's someone different hahah. Nice. I did have another account I think it was Dayquil