NETFLIX Daredevil

mascan42

Season 3 is currently shooting, and the costume department let go a bit of a villain spoiler:

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Season 3 is currently shooting, and the costume department let go a bit of a villain spoiler:

With his ex-baseball past, I wonder if they will cast a hispanic actor this time. I'm fairly certain Irish immigrant is a bit of a reach...twice.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
It sounds like season 3 is going to be set pre-Thanos which is a bit disappointing.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
It's coming back next month. supposedly The Punisher is coming back in December

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Hopefully then turn this 8 episode thing into a trend
I actually kind of want to get back into these shows, but I can't muster up any reason to. Even with a shorter episode count. Even the Iron Fist S2 Baton fell apart. Like if I became unemployed and had a lot of free time, I could see myself going nutty and binging these, but otherwise it's an investment I care not for. Punisher, JJ2, Iron Fist 2, Daredevil 3, there's a lot there to contend with.

I think if the shows were more visually or character distinctive I'd be more likely to jump back in, but no. They're not.

Psychopath

I actually kind of want to get back into these shows, but I can't muster up any reason to. Even with a shorter episode count. Even the Iron Fist S2 Baton fell apart. Like if I became unemployed and had a lot of free time, I could see myself going nutty and binging these, but otherwise it's an investment I care not for. Punisher, JJ2, Iron Fist 2, Daredevil 3, there's a lot there to contend with.

I think if the shows were more visually or character distinctive I'd be more likely to jump back in, but no. They're not.
Did you watch Luke Cage at all?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

I would go so far as to say IF2 was good. Much better than recent entries. I am VERY intrigued to find out where they are going with it. I didn't expect the direction they went during the season.

Psychopath

I would go so far as to say IF2 was good. Much better than recent entries. I am VERY intrigued to find out where they are going with it. I didn't expect the direction they went during the season.
They just need to do heroes for hire already. I thought the first season of Ironfist was ok, I still haven't seen the new season.

You also don't hear any glowing recommendations about the shows either. The best someone can muster is that "Season 2 is much better than the first one". Doesn't exactly make you want to jump back in and invest time watching them.

Also after Infinity War, the Netflix shows seemed to be a bit underwhelming.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Did you watch Luke Cage at all?
Season 1 - all, Season 2 - none

You also don't hear any glowing recommendations about the shows either. The best someone can muster is that "Season 2 is much better than the first one". Doesn't exactly make you want to jump back in and invest time watching them.

Also after Infinity War, the Netflix shows seemed to be a bit underwhelming.
There hasn't been buzz about one of these shows in ages. I heard Punisher was really good, but after Defenders it felt like everything deflated.

And yes. After Infinity War showing off the vastness of the universe, hallways and warehouses don't cut it.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Season 1 - all, Season 2 - none

There hasn't been buzz about one of these shows in ages. I heard Punisher was really good, but after Defenders it felt like everything deflated.

And yes. After Infinity War showing off the vastness of the universe, hallways and warehouses don't cut it.
Where do you even go from Sub-Terranean Dragon Bone Infrastructure?

Radioguy

IF2 and LC2 are nothing to write home about. Woodard gets to shine a bit more in LC2 for obvious reasons, but both are mediocre overall.

Well, the end looks like Tales of The Gold Monkey. So, that.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Please have a reasonable episode count. I might be back in.
This is an old article, but I believe the episode count will be 13, as it says Marvel added 23(!) episodes to it's production slate for Iron Fist season 2 and DD season 3.

https://deadline.com/2017/07/the-de...ductions-tax-credits-largest-ever-1202139332/

The additional 23 episodes to be shot this year include season 2 of Iron Fist and season 3 of Dardevil while 26 episodes are currently in production for season 2 of Luke Cage and season 2 of Jessica Jones.

Radioguy

Five in so far, and the Bullseye character development is really bogging this down. He's not Frank Castle, but they are elevating his storyline to the same level.

Radioguy

Meh. Thinner storylines this season. Kinda an effort to take us back to where we were in S1, which gives me a sense of finality. This could be the last season now too considering that LC and IF are both cancelled.

I wasn't crazy about this version of Bullseye, either. He fell as flat as Thyphoid Mary did in IF. Nice to see Kingpin break his back, though.

Liked that Foggy's chick thinned down a bit; not that she didn't look good enough before.

Really wish I could take more away from this.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I'm three episodes in and so far Season 3 is kinda weak.