Dark Angel

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
anybody see the ads for the new season??

just when you thought jessica alba couldn't be any hotter,HOLY S!!!!!goddamn muther f!!!!!she is S M O K I N !!!!

sorry i just had to get that out of my system.WHEW!!!

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Yeah, she wears that skin-tight clothes also!

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
it's not just the body....
man,all they have to show is that friggin smirk she does,HOLY S.WHAT THE F...waita minute i gotta calm down a gain!

Yes she is hot as hell. I want to bang her like there is no tomorrow. Eat her coochi!!!
Did you know that she is engaged to that dude on the show in the wheelchair in real life.

[ 08-22-2001: Message edited by: imoverherenow ]

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
yea man, i heard that shit about the dude on the show!! i don't believe it, no f'ing way
she's supposed to be with me!!!doesn't she know that???lol
anyway...what the hell is she anyway???i heard she is spanish or from canada or some shit like that.

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
man,she's gotta be the hottest chick on tv right now!!!!

did you see her in that drew barrymore movie when drews goes back to high school to write a story??

Does a fish shit in the water??? LOL
Yo did you see her in Idle Hands....

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
no.i didn't know she was in it.

well, i know what movie i'm renting this weekend!!

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
ALbalbalbalbalba damned that bitch is lickable. Oh my holy Jesus, in Idle hands she does this dance at the costume party and all I can say is BOING!! At the end when Devin sawyer gets his hands on that beatiful ass of hers. Lucky fuck!.

Oh I won't even get into Dark Angel. Jerk off material much?

Wackadoo you have a solid point with the facial expressions she makes. She is fucking perfect. I can't really find a flaw on this girl. She is an ass-lickin' waiting to happen. Sorry but you brought it up. She's as hot as Britney Spears. But I'd lick all of her orifaces too. So I have to run before I get to into far this.

[ 08-23-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ALBA

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
ungungungaahhhhhhhhhhhhhukkkkkkkfffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffdddddddd......oh yea!