Dark Sector

I've been looking forward to this game for a while now, but the latest videos from the final game look fantastic. I rarely buy a game without playing it, but I think I need to pick this up, if the reviews don't say it's abysmal. Everything about it seems so good. Just hoping it's not a short game.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Don't remember the previews for it. I'll check into it.

I remember seeing a preview for this a long-ass time ago. It looks really sweet how you can have that boomerang thing interact with the environment and shit, like breaking a light with it and electrifying it or setting it on fire then throwing it. I'll probably pick it up too.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Preordered it already, going to pick it up on Thursday. I've been looking forward to it for a while.

Another game that might be worth your dollars this week: Viking - Battle for Asgard. From what I've seen, it seems to be a cross between the recent Conan game (which is pretty fun if you're into hack n' slash) and Dynasty Warriors (as along the way, you recruit Viking soldiers to engage in huge battles against your enemies). I've only seen one early review, but it rated fairly highly.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Shit, you're right, Seein. I DO remember that from a long ass time ago, even before the 360 was released.
Totally slipped my radar.

Viking, and Universe at War are slated for release this week I think, too.

TrainableHoward

I thought Chris Hanson was really funny on O&A....
I was interested in this game before the plot became a Resident Evil clone. I'll probably still check it out, pending gametrailer's review of it this week, but it looked way cooler when it was in space.

IGN gave it a 7.7 which I think is very respectable. I honestly thought it would be higher, perhaps a solid 8. But I'm totally picking this up tomorrow.

IGN Review

TrainableHoward

I thought Chris Hanson was really funny on O&A....
The review:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32357.html

To sum up the review in one word: meh.
Sorry, but for 60 bucks, game designers have to try harder. It's totally wack that this game, and GTA 4, which comes out in a month, are the same price.
Wait 3 months to get Dark Sector, and then pay 40 bucks for it new at most, probably under 30 for used.

Jables2002

Breaking Down The 8th Wall
Major bumpage.

Just bought this in a buy two get one free deal at gamestop with Assassins Creed and Mass Effect.

I would say that overall, its pretty fun. The graphics are pretty awesome. But it is a bit short. If you liked gears of war you would probably like this game. The only way they could have made it better really would be to make it longer and have co-op. Oh, and a better story. Definitely worth a rental at least.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
It actually is a fairly good game. Unfortunately, it's one of the games of 2008 that just got lost in the shuffle and forgotten about.

Jables2002

Breaking Down The 8th Wall
It actually is a fairly good game. Unfortunately, it's one of the games of 2008 that just got lost in the shuffle and forgotten about.
I think part of that has to do with the name too. Its not very memorable.

shimrra

Hello Ladies
I had the game and traded but I bought again for $10 its just one of those games, not great but fun to play every now and then.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
I jumped on the 10 dollar free shipping band wagon as well. Have yet to play it though.