Dated a younger girl?

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
I was listening to the show and heard the discussion on dating a younger girl.
Surprised that nobody has brought the subject up yet.
Have you dated an underage girl while you were of legal age?
Did it end well?

I did. I was 19 and she was 16.
We've been married almost 30 years now and have 2 great kids.

Big Zilch 7

Crockblocker
Jun 17, 2003
SI
When I was 22 I "thought" I was dating an 18 yr old. Found out 3 months later from her good friend (who ended up becoming a VERY good friend of mine to this day) that she lied and was 16.

Yeah, so that ended quickly

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I was around twenty and met this chick that I suspect was 12-13ish (smokin' little body) and played coy about her age when asked.

Didn't pop her because no age confirmation, but it was tempting and offered.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Boston
When I was **, I allegedly have relations with a ** year old. Good times.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
When I was 16 going on 17 I dated a 19 yr old co-worker for just under a year. She was my first love - although I didnt really know it at the time - and my first lay. She was a nut but an awesome fuck, still top four or five after all these years.

I also dated a girl who was just over 18, and I was 24 at the time. We've been together for six years now and have been engaged since March.

EvilHomerJ666

Oct 16, 2006
Spencer, NC
When I was 16 going on 17 I dated a 19 yr old co-worker for just under a year. She was my first love - although I didnt really know it at the time - and my first lay. She was a nut but an awesome fuck, still top four or five after all these years.

I also dated a girl who was just over 18, and I was 24 at the time. We've been together for six years now and have been engaged since March.
Oh you took it the other way I didn't think about that. I dated a girl who was 19 when I was 16 for like a year.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Oh you took it the other way I didn't think about that. I dated a girl who was 19 when I was 16 for like a year.
Heh, it never would have happened if she didnt take the initiative and pretty much ask me out. I thought she was hot but as a 16 yr old I was waaaay intimidated by her.

Petrol

Jul 26, 2005
During the summer after graduation, I started dating a girl I met during my senior year of high school. I was 18; she was 15. We dated for 3 1/2 years. It was a little unnerving to know there was a possibility I could be arrested for being a normal guy in love with his girl. Fortunately, I was a good guy and her parents seemed to like me.

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
Jan 13, 2005
Middletown NJ
I picked up a supermarket cashier that caught me stealing food for a frat party. She let me off the hook so I invited her to the toga party we were throwing. She ended up getting so drunk that she passed out before I even got a chance to nail her. I wrestled with my conscience for a while, molested her, then stuffed her in a shopping carriage and wheeled her home. As it turned out, it was the Dean's daughter and she was only 13. The Dean had a hard on for us before this even happened. As it turned out, myself and my whole fraternity got kicked out of Faber college. What a fucking disaster.

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
I picked up a supermarket cashier that caught me stealing food for a frat party. She let me off the hook so I invited her to the toga party we were throwing. She ended up getting so drunk that she passed out before I even got a chance to nail her. I wrestled with my conscience for a while, molested her, then stuffed her in a shopping carriage and wheeled her home. As it turned out, it was the Dean's daughter and she was only 13. The Dean had a hard on for us before this even happened. As it turned out, myself and my whole fraternity got kicked out of Faber college. What a fucking disaster.

Dude, that was a crazy night. Didn't you eventually rail her on the football field the night before the big parade?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i hooked up at a wedding with a chick one time, she turned out to be way way too young. nothing overly bad, but her preacher daddy would not have been happy.

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
Jan 13, 2005
Middletown NJ
Truth be told, when I was younger I always found older chicks attractive. I used to hit on 30 year olds when I was in high school. Now that I'm in my 30's, I wish I had a highschool chick. It's just as well. Realistically, even if I weren't married I wouldn't deal with one. I could never handle the mindless drivel that they go in and on about, and that dogshit music they listen to. I hear teen girl talking in the mall and I want to beat them over the heads with bricks. I should've banged more of them when I was on the same wavelength as them back in the day.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Truth be told, when I was younger I always found older chicks attractive. I used to hit on 30 year olds when I was in high school. Now that I'm in my 30's, I wish I had a highschool chick. It's just as well. Realistically, even if I weren't married I wouldn't deal with one. I could never handle the mindless drivel that they go in and on about, and that dogshit music they listen to. I hear teen girl talking in the mall and I want to beat them over the heads with bricks. I should've banged more of them when I was on the same wavelength as them back in the day.
good glad to see im not the only one, i used to hit on older chicks all the time (worked out a few times too) now when i see way younger girls out, i just want to shove there cellphones in there mouths and ass fuck them while texting them dirty words

King Jumungus

C*NT... The only thing missing is you.
Dec 20, 2005
Charleston, SC
When I was 24, I cheated on my girlfriend with a 17 year old, numerous times... You just don't realize how wet them teens get. You wouldn't believe it!

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
I was listening to the show and heard the discussion on dating a younger girl.
Surprised that nobody has brought the subject up yet.
Have you dated an underage girl while you were of legal age?
Did it end well?

I did. I was 19 and she was 16.
We've been married almost 30 years now and have 2 great kids.
I always dated younger chicks, nothing crazy, but when I was 16 I was with a 14 year old shit like that.

Met AF a month before her 16 burfday, I was 18 going on 19.
It was kinda weird meeting her after highscool (she was a sophmore) while I was already a college dropout :icon_mrgr.
We've been together for 8 1/2 years, we live together and have a really good (most of the time) relationship. My mom didnt like her at first, as her mom hated me a first but now my family adores her, they bring her on vacations and shit with all of us all the time. I THINK her family likes me...

When I was 22 I "thought" I was dating an 18 yr old. Found out 3 months later from her good friend (who ended up becoming a VERY good friend of mine to this day) that she lied and was 16.

Yeah, so that ended quickly
fucking faggot :action-sm

when i was 16 i dated a 13 year old who had previously been dating a 23 year old
wow ten year difference at that age is insane... girl mustve been a goer :icon_mrgr

Aug 12, 2005
PA
When I was 20 I was going out with a 16yo. Her parents were cool with it. Only lasted a few months though. I was 20 and couldn't help but keep chasing other chicks. She didn't seem to like that. We broke up but ended up being the best of friends after awhile. Its odd how things work out.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
When I was 24, I cheated on my girlfriend with a 17 year old, numerous times... You just don't realize how wet them teens get. You wouldn't believe it!
AMEN Brother.

They try extra hard too ;)

Fucking hormones are going nuts for girls that age (14 - 18)

Not to get too graphic but I remember one time SOMEONE was so wet I can feel it down near her fucking knee :D

King Jumungus

C*NT... The only thing missing is you.
Dec 20, 2005
Charleston, SC
there is no better feeling in the world than the wetness from a fresh, young, nubile vagina. Especially when it's running down the thigh...