Dating Question (I want to fuck chicks that make minimum wage.)

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
So there is a local Starbucks up the street, and there is this girl who works there a few times a week. I've been going there for like 2 months. She's cute, in the oddly hot kind of way. A girl who wouldn't be considered "hot" but cute.

Anyways, she's always extremely nice and makes small talk with me all the time. I've talked to her at the most for like a minute or two about like a cd they were selling or something like that or about where I work etc.

So, would I be a total tool to be like "Hey, I'll have a grande Mocha... and hey would you maybe be interested in doing something this Friday?"

Just typing that makes me sick, I have no dating skills, I've never necessarily asked a girl out. They've either asked me out or it just kind of happened on it's own somehow. Or it was a friend of a friend where we were left alone somewhere and then just kind of went somewhere alone again after that.

Also, I'm afraid that she acts nice to everyone... You know since she's working and all and is supposed to be friendly to the costumers. Or maybe she's got a boyfriend?

The awkwardness of it all is very scary.

Ladies, Gay Men... Is it stupid and toolish for a guy to ask someone out in that situation, at their public work?

( This thread is so gay I'm very tempted to Control-A + Delete right now )

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
dude just ask her what time she gets off work and if she wants to hang out.

if she got a bf or she aint interested then whatever, no reason to rack your brain abd not do anything

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
Does she know your name? My starbucks whore... who is totally hot calls me Benny, Brent, and Barney. Hey cunt! I'm Barry! She calls me the wrong name, then cringe because she knows it's wrong, and then make my drink day after day. I'm married so nothing would happen no matter what (yes, I actually like my wife), but sometimes it's nice for hot chicks to remember your name.

That's my story with the Starbucks girl. Just remember she sees a lot of the same people everyday, and there's probably some other dude thinking the same fucking thing as you about the same fucking girl. Don't even try to stand out. Find out what she likes, and ask her if she wants to do it. If she denies you, go to the Starbucks across the street to avoid awkwardness in the future.

Edit: The true irony to my story? I have no fucking idea what her name is. HAHA!

Edit^2: She looks like a Patricia or a Lisa.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
Does she know your name? My starbucks whore... who is totally hot calls me Benny, Brent, and Barney. Hey cunt! I'm Barry! She calls me the wrong name, then cringe because she knows it's wrong, and then make my drink day after day. I'm married so nothing would happen no matter what (yes, I actually like my wife), but sometimes it's nice for hot chicks to remember your name.

That's my story with the Starbucks girl. Just remember she sees a lot of the same people everyday, and there's probably some other dude thinking the same fucking thing as you about the same fucking girl. Don't even try to stand out. Find out what she likes, and ask her if she wants to do it. If she denies you, go to the Starbucks across the street to avoid awkwardness in the future.
:haha7::haha7::haha7:

might be the best advice you will ever get man!

Fuck there has to be a starbucks every few blocks by law.

seriously though just bite the bullet, dont get all corny and be like "I like you alot" just find out if she would like to hang out and take it from there. You will be able to figure out if she has any feelings for you better on a one on one

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis

Edit: The true irony to my story? I have no fucking idea what her name is. HAHA!

Edit^2: She looks like a Patricia or a Lisa.

Yeah, she asked me my name one day. Not to write it on the cup, just to know I guess because I go there almost daily.
She actually remembered it and will say "Hey, Ryan" Today she said "Hey Duuude"

About the same people thinking the same thing, the possibilty that like 4 other assholes have thought and done the same thing, and that she gets it on a regular basis makes me weary.

Although, again, she's not really "Hot". She's got a hippy-ish vibe to her. I have the feeling she doesn't get nagged a lot by guys about this. I could be totally wrong. She's like a 7, hopefully she's not a closet Ona fan

Maybe I'll ask her out for coffee. Wacka wacka

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
totally ignore her for a few visits.

trust me. put on sunglasses and an ipod and just totally ignore her. if she tries to break down that wall she's interested.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
Yeah, she asked me my name one day. Not to write it on the cup, just to know I guess because I go there almost daily.
She actually remembered it and will say "Hey, Ryan" Today she said "Hey Duuude"
Yeah, my Starbucks chick asked the same. Only she's a dumb cunt with the memory of a gnat.

About the same people thinking the same thing, the possibilty that like 4 other assholes have thought and done the same thing, and that she gets it on a regular basis makes me weary.

Although, again, she's not really "Hot". She's got a hippy-ish vibe to her. I have the feeling she doesn't get nagged a lot by guys about this. I could be totally wrong. She's like a 7, hopefully she's not a closet Ona fan

Maybe I'll ask her out for coffee. Wacka wacka
What do your instincts say? She diggin ya? If you sense chemistry, she does too... it's just the way it is. It's God's way of sayin "Hey! Fuck already!" Maybe your a recovering alcoholic, then I apologize, but maybe down a couple shots one morning and head over for some coffee. Brush those teeth and ask her out for whatever you do. Loosen up the nerves. What would Glenn Dandy do? You've already made a thread about it. :)

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
I didn't read this rucking thread, I kust know it's fucking gay

and I'm passing out, fuck this shit

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
dude just ask her what time she gets off work and if she wants to hang out.

if she got a bf or she aint interested then whatever, no reason to rack your brain abd not do anything

Yup thats it

Or you could also tell her your packin and she can feel it if she wants, that used to also work:icon_mrgr

Aug 11, 2005
now thats some canadian comedy!

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
Aug 5, 2004
Long Island ,NY
AHH stalk the Starbucks chick follow her home. than stand out her bedroom window with "Your Eyes" blaring out a Boom Box. Nothing says more than true love than that...BTW once she sees you leave the cops come in like 2 minutes after that...

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
I like the suggestion that you blow her off a couple of times, be friendly but aloof, see if she tries to get around the wall you've thrown up. If she does, then definitely go for it.

MetalSign

O&A Curmudgeon
Dec 22, 2002
Orlando, FL
You're not the Mexican guy that stalks my fiancee (she works at starbucks) are you?

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
Assuming she is of age, tell her you and some friends are meeting for some drinks later and ask her to join. Then hopefully you will both drink enough to make some really bad decisions.

Just take the Dimone approach...you don't care weather she come, lays, stays, or prays...

Or whatever the fuck he says.

Isn't this great Stacy?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
well being married and a total looser with the chicks, i would have to say just ask her out, the worst she can do is say no and spit in your coffee, and since you want to fuck her anyway it wont matter if she spits in your coffee.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I would say don't do the stupid game thing. That just makes it more difficult and annoying. When you're waiting on line, do you notice her being equally social and friendly with every customer? If not, I say go for it and just ask her to anything besides coffee.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
You can't ask her out. You're just another asshole customer.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Ask Stalker Patty what works best to score with hot Starbucks babes.