Dave and Rehab

Dave Should...

• Go To Rehab

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Not Go To Rehab (His drinking stories are hilarious!! BTW, I'm a retard)

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Die. Just die.

Votes: 52 45.2%

• Total voters

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Should Dave Go to Rehab?

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
No....let him kill himself with the drinking...it will be far more entertaining.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
No....let him kill himself with the drinking...it will be far more entertaining.
Disagree. Dave is not entertaining, especially not while drinking. And it'll be nothing but more boring drunk stories where he acts like what he did while drunk is not weird in the least. It'll be the same shit over and over again. Just put him out like Lenny.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
Let him go to rehab, might come back with some decent stories. Fact is he'll prolly get kicked out within a day or 3 due to his ADD or someone there taking it seriously knocking him out.

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
I think it would be a lot funnier if the Midnight Rider was forced to go to Rehab.
The Midnight Rider said:
Hi my name is Midnight R., I have one more silver dollar and a drinking problem...

lobofanina

Feb 10, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
No DTs no rehab. Once that shit starts though along with severe withdrawal he'll what to go somewhere.

M

Matt24

Its not the drinking that is the problem, it is Dave himself. I am not going to blame his shear stupidity and recent lack of enthusiasm on alcoholism. Time to bring in some new guns.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Nothing I've heard from what Dave has done merits checking in to rehab. I either need to hear more, awful things that Dave has done or R&F are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
let the fuckin loser die

:icon_roll

qtie really knows how to :deadhorse

on a serious note, I have seen dave drunk and its not that bad. So the guy likes to tie one on at Rnf events and shit, who the fuck doesnt, I havent been sober at any "show" thing either.
But if its a real problem for him and his family then maybe he should consider it...

IMO he doesnt need it

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
... I have seen dave drunk and its not that bad. So the guy likes to tie one on at Rnf events and shit, who the fuck doesnt...
Ever see Flea man drunk at an event? If so tell us what he said.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
watching people drink themselves to death is funny

BullsLawDan

She A Great Big Fat Person?
Feb 9, 2006
NY
It's too bad that whole wedding thing was a bit, otherwise he could lean on his spouse to work him through the tough times.

:action-sm

Gonzoid

The Tenacious T-Bagger
Aug 23, 2002
This God-Forsaken Place
RnF are like pro wrestling in the mid-late 90's...you never know what is a shoot and what is a bit anymore.

N

Nate666

they wanna make him go to rehab, and Dave said no, no, no

ern

Hiding behind my keyboard
Jan 25, 2006
most people go to rehab because of a court order, an employer mandate, friends/family interventions, or the person wants to change (hit rock bottom). Many times people feel like they have hit rock bottom because they have done something they feel is reprehensible, or they are shocked at their own behaviors, or because they have had one trip too many to the hospital and have revised their outlook on life.

In ESD's case, shit eating, piss drinking, jelly fucking, beastiality, self multilation and self harm could be considered symptoms of an underlying problem, or just attention seeking behaviors. If it is attention seeking behavior, and he has to continually one up himself, whats next? Other than some form of dismemberment/cutting I can only see him dousing himself in flammable substances and lighting himself on fire. In any case, I am sure it will make great radio.