Dave needs to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2005
Central PA
I've said it before, but after what he did to Fez today who wouldn't agree? Please, God let him be fired on Monday...I'll never ask for anything ever again.

watsonnostaw

May 6, 2005
Fuck East Side Dave

assualting an employee let alone a host, he needs to be fired

Earl got 30 days of probation for abuse of equipment, at a minimum Dave needs 30 days suspended

ReallyRacist

Jun 10, 2005
I've hated Dave so much since he came on. I was just about coming around and started to like him even though his laugh is so annoying, he gets excited and screams and yells and acts ridiculous, and the fact that he is a fucking idiot. Then he goes and does that shit today. I hope he gets fired and hope that someone will please kick the shit out of him.

And I hope for Casey's sake that wedding and pregnancy are radio bits, because if they aren't, then she's almost as retarded has him.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
This is where a lot of us has been for over 2 years. And, like Malachi said, after today, nothing will change.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I never started out as an ESD hater, but him and Earl have worn me down. So they both need to go.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I used to hate Dave, then he honestly started growing on me. After this shit head move, I really want Dave dead.

And since I know that his crew is reading this thread, eat shit, all of you. There is NO way you can legitimize what that asshole did.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
Bit or no bit, Dave crossed the line! He needs to be expelled forever!

YOU'RE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

buttwax

Jun 17, 2003
vince mcmahon voice
YOUR FIIIIIIIIIIRED!

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
God Damn, apparently I missed something good. Waiting for the replay....

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Don't s'pose anyone wants to recap for those us waiting for their new home kit to arrive?

Nothin'?

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Don't s'pose anyone wants to recap for those us waiting for their new home kit to arrive?

Nothin'?
Slave Week...horrible bit. Fez goes to eat some pizza. Dave says he must eat it like a dog. He then shoves his face down into the pizza.

Fez snaps, seemed like a straight shoot of rage back at Dave including, "YOU FUCKING ALCOHOLIC! THIS IS WHY EVERYONE FUCKING HATES YOU!!"

This NEEDS to be what gets him fired, but he probably stays :arrrh:

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Slave Week...horrible bit. Fez goes to eat some pizza. Dave says he must eat it like a dog. He then shoves his face down into the pizza.

Fez snaps, seemed like a straight shoot of rage back at Dave including, "YOU FUCKING ALCOHOLIC! THIS IS WHY EVERYONE FUCKING HATES YOU!!"

He'll definitely stay. Not only will he stay but come Monday he'll hog the show again. And no one will care. No one will care at all. Same shit forever and ever. Nothing will ever change.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn

Nothin'?
Dave was making Fez eat his pizza like a dog, then smashed his face into it. Fez got pissed, rightfully so, and stormed out. Now Dave is fake crying and fake making it seem like he is sorry. After today, if I EVER hear this shit fuck's voice coming out of my radio again, I will NEVER listen to R+F again.

Jul 26, 2005
Central PA

Nothin'?
Dave was doing the slave bit with Fez making him eat pizza off the floor and he took it a step too far by shoving Fez's face into the pizza. Fez left embarrassed and crying and no one knows where he went.

edit: lol

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey

you forgot that esd didn't stop and called him "stent boy" and "fatty" and kept going until Fez left....

this looks very bad for ESD..

opack fan

Three rights make a left...... Chester?
Nov 11, 2004
New York
I am not a really big East Side Dave fan but this time he went way too far! There should not even be a discussion..... he must go! It just shows that he has no respect for his bosses. I love Fezzie but that's not why I feel this way. He has been pushing the line for months! HE MUST GO!!!!!

Love ya Fezzie!!!

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
I just hope that Wickland & Logan were listening and realize that he should be terminated for cause

opack fan

Three rights make a left...... Chester?
Nov 11, 2004
New York
I used to hate Dave, then he honestly started growing on me. After this shit head move, I really want Dave dead.

And since I know that his crew is reading this thread, eat shit, all of you. There is NO way you can legitimize what that asshole did.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
I go in the post office for two minutes while Dave is being a dick to Fred, when I get back, I hear Fez in a crying rage saying he is outta here. Lucky I was recording it so I can hear the whole thing.

What a dick move Dave.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Extension from my first post

He'll definitely stay. Not only will he stay but come Monday he'll hog the show again. And no one will care. No one will care at all. Same shit forever and ever. Nothing will ever change. This show used to be so great and now it has just become this pathetic mess that is the equivalent of an East Side Dave jerkoff session. Fucking attention craving sonofabitch and no one does anything. What? Callers will bash him on the rare occasion like today. But for the most part, it just goes. He does his SCREAMING SHRIEKS because he thinks its funny or refuses to admit its wrong. He says stupid thing after stupid thing completely devoid of humor or entertainment and thinks that just being vacant makes him adorable. He adds to that the bad acting and the play-naivete of an 8 year old. And a lot of us has been hating it for years. For probably over 2 years we have been against ESD because we knew what this show would become. We knew how this show would collapse because of him.

Ron and Fez an intelligent, witty, insightful show and look at what it has become because of the retarded spawn of every awful morning zoo you can think of. Did they used to do odd bits on occasion? Yes. But it was always based around Ron and Fez. Then Dave gets, for whatever reason, this sickening exaggerated importance where he won't let Ron riff and won't let Fez speak. Because it has to be all about him. He's neither funny nor entertaining and its a big reason why I've gone away from the show over the past few months.

But come Monday, everything will be the same. We'll have the same non-present Fez. The same wanting-to-suck-up-every-last-second-of-air Dave. The same shrieks whenever he can't think of what else to do. The same stupid baby talk. The Earl bash. Satellite of Love. And round and round it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.