Dave Rubin returns to the grid after 33 days without news

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
He does this every August. Stops paying attention to the news, turns off his phone and lives blissfully ignorant for a month. Then he dies a show where someone fills him in on what he missed. This year he's being interviewed by Glenn Beck.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
You're a tard. He's great.
I've mostly seen him when he is interviewing the smartest people in the world. He has a real tough time in those situations. He might be fine otherwise.

Oh yeah, I also saw him live on the Peterson tour. He just opened with some hacky jokes.

BIV

I've mostly seen him when he is interviewing the smartest people in the world. He has a real tough time in those situations. He might be fine otherwise.

Oh yeah, I also saw him live on the Peterson tour. He just opened with some hacky jokes.
I like him because he lets the smart people be smart. He never tries to control the interview or make it about him.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I like him because he lets the smart people be smart. He never tries to control the interview or make it about him.
I agree but there's not much point to him even being involved. He's not going to add anything.

BIV

I agree but there's not much point to him even being involved. He's not going to add anything.
I'm not sure you grasp the role of the interviewer...

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I mean the interviewees might as well comment on their thoughts or answer fan questions. Dave doesn't go real deep in the question well.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator

You sure you want that?

I mean the interviewees might as well comment on their thoughts or answer fan questions. Dave doesn't go real deep in the question well.
Neither does this guy. In fact, he gets about 60% more mic time than his "guests" do. Sometimes it's better to let the guests speak, and STFU.

Fred West

Thought he was pretty average when he had Marianne Williamson on. His counters to her bizarre solutions were not up to scratch and his own audience gave him a beating in the comments.

He should just come out (again) and say "Fuck it, I'm a conservative who is fine with abortion for now...". Same with Tim Pool and Sargon. All these "I'm a classical liberal" types use that for credibility and it works. Strikes me as disingenuous.