Dave vs Jonathan

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Dave's fiancee has a longtime friendship and possible past relationship with Jonathan and also shares some interests including indie rock and mets fandom.
Dave is upset that Jon would show up in his apartment, use his belongings and try to get closer to her.

What shoud Dave do to keep his relationship with his fiancee solid?

One idea suggested was to show that he did not care and no weakness by continuing to allow the friendship.

The other idea was to end their frienship because Jon has his sights on Dave's fiancee and that Jon should not be trusted.

Redding

Why can't us?
....if he cant trust his girl with Jon then maybe he shouldnt be getting married

Thank you

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
chop her head off and stick it in a box in the attic. fool proof.

Stink Pickle

I'm shit and I know it.
Man up ESD!

If you don't trust your chick you are showing her no respect. She respects you right? So enough of being an insecure douche and return that respect to her before you blow the whole deal up.

MAN
THE
FUCK
UP!

Gonzoid

The Tenacious T-Bagger
The question is, if Jonathon and Casey always had a close relationship or is Jon ratcheting it up as they draw closer to the wedding so as to get Casey to back out? The more Dave speaks, the more you wonder how much of his on-air personality is a character since I cannot imagine any woman who would view this lunatic as the man of their dreams.

Or is this the latest swerve in a bit that will play itself out next Thursday?

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
He should prove his love the way desperate lonely men with no other alternatives aside from dogs and peanut butter have throughout the ages.

Either quit the show (if she really loves you, she'll love you without that "fame", Dave) or commit suicide.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
From what I heard of the show today, she pulled the ol' 'FINE, if it's that big of a problem, I'll stop hanging out with him,' mind games with him and actually got him to back off. Oldest trick in the book. But this has been going on for weeks. She should have put a stop to it as soon as she realized it was bothering Dave. The fact that she didn't do so leads me to think Dave's got every right to be suspicious.

ern

Hiding behind my keyboard
Assuming that everything dave said on air was true, how much respect can you have for either one?

If Jonathan is actually trying to seal the deal, what kinda fag is he that it has taken so long? If has already tasted the forbidden fruit, and casey has thrown him out of her eden, is he now satan?

Neither one of the two soundly manly in any way.

But if he is one of those guys that hang around women to eventually get some, dave is supposed to have the balls as a man to tell his woman what is what. If she Chooses gay friend over soon to be husband, ditch her.

If he smiles at dave as he comes over to "visit" her again, he should man up and knock some teeth out, then apologize to his fiancee. He should tell her that noone, not even her best friend, is going to disrespect their relationship.

I'm so sick of all you shemales, apologizing for putting your women in line all the time. You make it bad for real men all over the world. grow a set.

Gonzoid

The Tenacious T-Bagger
I am getting the feeling more and more that come Friday, June 22nd we are going to be laughing at ourselves for believing this whole marriage thing in the first place.

If I am wrong, so be it.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Fuck 'em, let's talk about a relationship that's not a bit.

How are Fez and Dawn doing?

Lunchbox420

The Kenny Powers of Wackbag
an on air three way, add some jelly and a dog for some kicks, see who comes first, let the better "man" win.

I would ike to thank Mr. Bennington for reminding us of Jonathan & Casey's shenanigans.

He really is God.

fat daddy

My question is my is casey always just hanging around with jonathon, on pal talk ect. ? Why isn't she out trying to find a job to help with the income? I've never heard dave say anything about her trying to get one and i don't remember him ever saying anything about her working when she was in N.C. She was coming to N.Y. and spending a week going home and she would be right back. Maybe I'm questioning the whole thing, it seems to me she couldn't have had a job and appears not to be looking to get one. I like dave and don't want to see him hurt or used. I hope casey is for real and not just looking for a sugar daddy while she just plays her way thru life at daves expence.

Peanut Butter Jelly Chefs!!!!!!!!
Jews~~~~~~~~~lfkans;ldkfja;slj
Dog Fuckers!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
From what I heard of the show today, she pulled the ol' 'FINE, if it's that big of a problem, I'll stop hanging out with him,' mind games with him and actually got him to back off. Oldest trick in the book. But this has been going on for weeks. She should have put a stop to it as soon as she realized it was bothering Dave. The fact that she didn't do so leads me to think Dave's got every right to be suspicious.
Or hey, you know, maybe she thought Dave was a normal human being, and not an extremely jealous, to the point where it is indicative of some deep-seated mental health issues, asshole.

firecrotch

Dave is to relationships like Earl is to producing a radio show, they both dont know what the fuck they are doing.;)

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Man up ESD!

If you don't trust your chick you are showing her no respect. She respects you right? So enough of being an insecure douche and return that respect to her before you blow the whole deal up.

MAN
THE
FUCK
UP!
well said :clap:

dodisman

I think he has every right to be annoyed with this douche. I dont think its about trust at all...I think its about respect. NO straight man is just about being a 'friend' with a chick, especially a good looking one. There is ALWAYS an angle.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
Bitching, whining, and making on-air threats won't do the situation any good.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
It's one thing to be jealous which he already is big-time, but it's another to not be cool with your chick hanging with a guy that probably wants to fuck her.

How many of us would be cool with our chicks constantly hanging one on one with another guy? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
It's one thing to be jealous which he already is big-time, but it's another to not be cool with your chick hanging with a guy that probably wants to fuck her.

How many of us would be cool with our chicks constantly hanging one on one with another guy? I sure as hell wouldn't.
Then you're insecure or don't trust your woman or both.

This is apparently a situation where Dave is freaking out over a guy who Casey has known for years - longer than the relatively short amount of time (what is it, just a few weeks?) she's known Dave. She shouldn't piss away a long-term friendship just because Dave's too insecure (and rightfully so, he's a goddamn retard) to handle the situation.

And some of you are ignoring that this is a pattern of behavior with Dave. It's not as if this is just ONE guy that's bothering him. He got upset at Casey taking what he thought was a "sexy" pic with Mike. He used to get upset with Claire. You're all forgetting the Free FM discussion one night where Davey basically said that if a chick's been with more than a couple guys, to him she's a whore who he doesn't want to be with.

The guy's got serious issues with women & relationships.

Monstercloud

Those that say "He's just being insecure" are just as dumb as the people who are saying "Man up Dave!" Why? You're taking the same info from the same place, just coming out with a different outcome. The only different factor is your own personal input, which really just shows some biased opinions of how ESD is acting.

Really, NONE of you know for sure what is going on, and who/why is to blame. Want to blame Dave for something? Blame him for even thinking about getting married in the first place, not for being jealous. He rushed himself, and as much of a fucking lunatic as he is already, probably wouldn't of been in this situation, if he didn't ask her to marry him.

Want to blame Casey for something? Blame her for even saying yes and not be so emotionally unstable where she can't take control of the situation and say "No" or "Not yet" to the proposal. If you want to go even further than that, acting so whimsically on, how she is acting in my opinion, a crush. Ever had a crush in school, acted upon it, and just found out there is no possible way you'd guys ever last longer than 2 months?

As far as Jonathan goes, Blame him for just not being the negotiator quicker and allowing Dave's train of thought to go rampant. That is, of course, if he truely has no intention of dicking Casey. If he does though, blame him just for being a balless protective cock-blocking fuck for not manning up himself and being more forward about wanting to have a deeper relationship with Casey.

Everyone is to blame one way or another in this, but you fucks playing the extremities on either side are fucking dopes.