Dawn Well "Mary Anne" Caught with dope

RoscoePColtrane

May 23, 2007
Hazzard County Georgia

DRIGGS, Idaho - Dawn Wells, who played Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island," is serving six months' unsupervised probation after allegedly being caught with marijuana in her car.

She was sentenced Feb. 29 to five days in jail, fined $410.50 and placed on probation after pleading guilty to one count of reckless driving.

Under a plea agreement, three misdemeanor counts — driving under the influence, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance — were dropped.

On Oct. 18, Teton County sheriff's Deputy Joseph Gutierrez arrested Wells as she was driving home from a surprise birthday party that was held for her. According to the sheriff's office report, Gutierrez pulled Wells over after noticing her swerve and repeatedly speed up and slow down. When Gutierrez asked about a marijuana smell, Wells said she'd just given a ride to three hitchhikers and had dropped them off when they began smoking something. Gutierrez found half-smoked joints and two small cases used to store marijuana.

The 69-year-old Wells, founder of the Idaho Film and Television Institute and organizer of the region's annual family movie festival called the Spud Fest, then failed a sobriety test.

Wells' lawyer, Ron Swafford, said that a friend of Wells' testified that he'd left a small amount of marijuana in the vehicle after using it that day, and that Wells was unaware of it. Swafford also said several witnesses were prepared to testify that Wells had very little to drink at the party and was not intoxicated when she left. He said she was swerving on the road because she was trying to find the heater controls in her new car.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
lol, now we know why they never wanted to leave the island, they were farming maui wowie

Nov 2, 2004

Mr. Burns would hit it.
For being 69 she's holding up better than most women her age.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Fine, I'll say it, for 70 she's hot.

Wasn't Gilligan also busted with weed? And you don't want to know what The Skipper was into.

And death to the person who says "Bong Made Out Of Coconuts."

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
The Professor made her a bong from a coconut and a copper fitting off the Minnow

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
Time has not been kind.
seriously man..69? She isn't the piece of ass she was in her 20's but who the fuck is at 69...props to her for gettin' her bud on.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Is there something horribly wrong with us that we're spending most of this thread defending a 70-year old's hotness?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Well she was a farmers Daughter...and I knew alot of farmer kids when I grew up. They planted pot plants in the middle of the cornfields amid the stalks..and made some good cash on the side..

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip.
Is started when she left her party, and decided to take a hit.
Her mate was a pot smoking man, her driving not so sure.
Mary Wells got picked up that day and did a five day tour, a five day tour.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip.
Is started when she left her party, and decided to take a hit.
Her mate was a pot smoking man, her driving not so sure.
Mary Wells got picked up that day and did a five day tour, a five day tour.
ummm