Deadwood: The Movie

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
I just heard about this. I was watching this video and actually yelled out when I saw the bit on Deadwood.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
I want to be excited, but doesn't it seem a little late?

LiddyRules

Now that it is on prime, I wonder if more people have seen it lately than its original run.
Between HBO Go and Prime, almost certainly. Or not. I don't know. This movie will spark a new interest. Plus this is a very rewatchable series. I'd argue moreso than The Wire or The Sopranos.

I need to rewatch Sopranos.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Between HBO Go and Prime, almost certainly. Or not. I don't know. This movie will spark a new interest. Plus this is a very rewatchable series. I'd argue moreso than The Wire or The Sopranos.

I need to rewatch Sopranos.
I can't think of one that is more rewatchable.

LiddyRules

Fuck you.

I actually put down Carnivale but deleted it because it's been so long since I watched it that it was on DVD.

Here's a couple more I remembered.

Firefly
Star Trek: TOS - I know people prefer pretty much every other series, but this was the most available, the shortest, and the weirdest. I may have seen this thrice.

I just recently rewatched Sopranos after a long while. Didnt like it as much this time around save for a scene here or there. Chris' intervention scene for example. By the time I reached the least season I just wanted to get through it.

The Wire I also did recently. Has always held up. And that's after watching a season here or there. Excellent show.

Deadwood. Loved it. Last aired in 2006. I rewatched it a couple of years ago. It held up for me except, again, for the abrupt ending. Swidgen. I dont know how much interest it will have besides the original fans.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Battlestar Galactica. Or at least most of it.
Deep Space 9 (Garak alone makes the show worth it)

LiddyRules

The first two seasons of Twin Peaks with plans to rewatch the third soon. But I think it's easier with shorter lived shows. (Well obviously. Less episodes. Brilliant point.)

I also want to rewatch Sopranos and The Wire. There's just a lot of dramas I want to get to and most of them are ones worth paying attention to, not leave on in the background, so rewatches keep getting pushed down.

That's why I've rewatched more comedies. Easier to just have on. Though I wonder how many people have gone through the entirety of CSI, L&O, NCIS just by having them on.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I want to be excited, but doesn't it seem a little late?
It's been a while... I assume the movie focuses on Deadwood's fight to decommission a nuclear power plant and switch over to solar power.

Also definitely looking forward to an excuse to rewatch the series. Already been through it twice.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I've seen Buffy, Angel and Firefly at least three times each.

The Wire twice

Three times for Band of Brothers.

Battlestar Galactica twice

Starts to get thin from here. I rewatched most of ST: Voyager

I've seen the entire run of G1 Transformers at least twice, does that count?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I was wondering why this got me a like after all these years gone by.

I'm watching True Detective, and I see a grey-haired Seth Bullock talking to a grey-haired Al Swearengen.

My prayers have been answered!

Jane better be back on the sauce.

Drunk nasty Jane more gooder.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk