Deadwood: The Movie

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Ever since Deadwood, I've wanted to throw a body into a pig pen.

Does that make me a bad person?
Do you know what "nemesis" means?

Saikotic

Donator
Breezed through the first season. Already on episode 3 of season 2

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
I just finished watching all 3 seasons for the first time. I got on to it after seeing clips of it on “The 2000s” on Netflix.

It baffles me that this show got cancelled and left off the way it did. Excellent characters that were easy to get invested in, plot lines that moved along, and titties. I did have to watch the entire series through headphones because of the language. I really enjoyed seeing multiple actors from shows and movies I have seen (SOA, House of Cards, Newhart, Groundhog Day, Ferris Bueller, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest). The guy that played “Tolliver” was in too many 80’s movies to list. I’m glad I timed my first viewing of this show with the release of the movie.

Bobobie

I just finished watching all 3 seasons for the first time. I got on to it after seeing clips of it on “The 2000s” on Netflix.

It baffles me that this show got cancelled and left off the way it did. Excellent characters that were easy to get invested in, plot lines that moved along, and titties. I did have to watch the entire series through headphones because of the language. I really enjoyed seeing multiple actors from shows and movies I have seen (SOA, House of Cards, Newhart, Groundhog Day, Ferris Bueller, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest). The guy that played “Tolliver” was in too many 80’s movies to list. I’m glad I timed my first viewing of this show with the release of the movie.
Another one to check out that only went 3 seasons, too early in my opinion, was a Showtime series Carnivàle. Unless you're not into mystical SCIFI stuff.

Saikotic

Donator
Another one to check out that only went 3 seasons, too early in my opinion, was a Showtime series Carnivàle. Unless you're not into mystical SCIFI stuff.
Should we just start an Epic series thread? I'd put Rome in under "canceled too soon"

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator

It was alright, my wife fucking loves that show though....

Bobobie

Three reasons to watch ... Carla Galo, Cynthia Ettinger, and Adrienne Barbeau. I was wrong, guess it only went two seasons.

Saikotic

Donator
I fucking love Swearengen's blowjob soliloquies.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Milch has Alzheimer's. Which does explain why the movie was originally pitched as "a show that's never been done before."

Saikotic

Donator
I finally finished rewatching Deadwood. Fuck Milch. This could have run 2-3 more seasons without losing steam.

Bobobie

It looks like "Major Dad" is coming back to resume his role as William Randolph Hearst's Dad.

Anybody else, besides the blunder from down under and myself, get into this yet? I thought it was great.