Deadwood: The Movie

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Not yet. I'm enjoying Good Omens first

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Saw it last night. Liked it a lot. Now I just want more.
Agreed. Just finished it. It didn’t have that “family reunion” feel that a lot of shows that do this have. The way the actors treated their roles, it could have easily been the season 4 premiere episode.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Just saw it. Liked it. Closed up story lines and that was it. Well done.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haeder

South Dakota
Fantastic movie.

Signed up for HBO to watch the Deadwood movie. I'll watch it again and cancel HBO after the free week trial ends.

Everything that was great about the series was folded into the movie.

Pickle

It was nice to see the plot with Hearst resolve. I felt like the last season was building to a showdown then ended abruptly when he skipped town.

Do you have to watch the series to get this or is it a stand alone, fully explained?

Do you have to watch the series to get this or is it a stand alone, fully explained?
It's only 3 seasons, and I think it's a top 5 show. If you have the means, I'd recommend you just watch it all.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
It's only 3 seasons, and I think it's a top 5 show. If you have the means, I'd recommend you just watch it all.
I just read Milch has Alzheimer's. Even if it isn't in your top 5 shows, and it should be, you have to admit it's probably the best written show of all time.

blee

Will Drink Today
watched a recap video and then the movie last night. Glad I had it on captions because I would have never understood any fucking thing they said. It was great but it ended way too soon.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Two things I forgot from the show.
1. Kristen Bell appeared.
2. The preacher is the easily the worst part of the show.

Haeder

South Dakota
I'd say it's a top 2 show of all time.

If you've never seen Deadwood you're in for a fucking treat.