Dear cunt:

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
When you find your sugar daddy (that'd be me), don't fuck it up by bringing all your fucking drama into his life. That tends to make him unhappy, and your role is to make him happy, not have increased fucking drama in his already too fucking complicated life.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Ahhh... the world of high mantinence women. Just fuck her friends.

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
Ahhh... the world of high mantinence women. Just fuck her friends.
Those fucking holes are part of the fucking problem. Shit, her best fucking friend just had a baby a few months ago and is out partying and drinking every fucking night and hinting at a 3-way with the first fucking cunt.

That's a good idea. Start sticking my dick into a bad mom who already has birth-control issues so the bitch can have MY kid, and then drain my bank account while being a bad mom to MY child.

Fuck that.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Those fucking holes are part of the fucking problem. Shit, her best fucking friend just had a baby a few months ago and is out partying and drinking every fucking night and hinting at a 3-way with the first fucking cunt.

That's a good idea. Start sticking my dick into a bad mom who already has birth-control issues so the bitch can have MY kid, and then drain my bank account while being a bad mom to MY child.

Fuck that.
Just move then...:icon_redf

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be

Fuck that.
1. Wear a condom to ensure that Bad-Mom Bitch don't have your babies

2. Find a lower maintenance woman ... they exist

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
Just move then...:icon_redf
I would, if the big head were making the decisions right now. Pussy's too good, still, for the annoyance factor (even as high as it is) to make me punch out. Or punch her out.

I need to find ONE intelligent, hot, sane woman who will HELP me succeed and achieve in my life instead of trying to suck the life out of me through my cock, my wallet, and sucking up all the fucking time in my life for worthless fucking drama.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I would, if the big head were making the decisions right now. Pussy's too good, still, for the annoyance factor (even as high as it is) to make me punch out. Or punch her out.

I need to find ONE intelligent, hot, sane woman who will HELP me succeed and achieve in my life instead of trying to suck the life out of me through my cock, my wallet, and sucking up all the fucking time in my life for worthless fucking drama.
Simple - find someone not looking for a sugar daddy then .... Ma solved another problem ;)

Oh and can you tell me where a 40-something low maintenance woman like myself can find an older sugar daddy? I've been looking for some time and can't seem to land me one :haha7:

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
When you find one, ask her where Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are.

Fendbass22

Jan 21, 2006
Maine
Low maintenance are out there but unfortunately you will have to support anyway because they are in low paying jobs such as teachers, writers or cafe shop owners. Its a lose lose situation. I'd rather be happy and semi-broke. Thats the decision I've made.

I found one, but sorry, I ain't letting go of her. :icon_mrgr

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
The way to fix this is to dump the broad the first time she ASKS you to buy something for her.

Save your gift buying for girls who don't ask for stuff. They really appreciate it when you do buy them something then because they weren't expecting it.

There is nothing wrong with being generous and nice. But these traits should be shared with someone who deserves and appreciates it, not someone who EXPECTS it.

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005
The way to fix this is to dump the broad the first time she ASKS you to buy something for her.

Save your gift buying for girls who don't ask for stuff. They really appreciate it when you do buy them something then because they weren't expecting it.

There is nothing wrong with being generous and nice. But these traits should be shared with someone who deserves and appreciates it, not someone who EXPECTS it.
x5

jimmyslostchin

Malarkey is slang for bullshit isn't it?
Jun 8, 2005
NJ
1. Wear a condom to ensure that Bad-Mom Bitch don't have your babies

2. Find a lower maintenance woman ... they exist
Funniest two lines of the thread right there. :action-sm :clap:

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be

Truer words may never have been spoken, Don

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be