Dear Opie, Anthony, and lil Jimmy

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Boston
I just wanted you all to know I do care about all of you, despite what Maxdouche may say. Any one of you can come stay at my house, watch my TV, drink my booze (I know, none for you Jimmy -tee hee), sleep in my bed, or fuck my sister (Jimmy you have to wear a bag, sorry man I do have some lines).

Anyway, I just wanted to spread a little love. Love ya boys, never change (no homo).

Hobo_Cum

Psst... your balls are showing...
Apr 15, 2006
Hobo Cock, Massachusetts
I just wanted you all to know I do care about all of you, despite what Maxdouche may say. Any one of you can come stay at my house, watch my TV, drink my booze (I know, none for you Jimmy -tee hee), sleep in my bed, or fuck my sister (Jimmy you have to wear a bag, sorry man I do have some lines).

Anyway, I just wanted to spread a little love. Love ya boys, never change (no homo).
after a post like that you need much more than "(no homo)" to explain yourself...

you're not that great anyway, id let any of the guys fuck my asshole raw, cum in my hair, and then beat me up.... as long as they were nice to me and took care of me after :icon_mrgr

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Boston
after a post like that you need much more than "(no homo)" to explain yourself...

you're not that great anyway, id let any of the guys fuck my asshole raw, cum in my hair, and then beat me up.... as long as they were nice to me and took care of me after :icon_mrgr
Sort of like being thrown down the stairs and then loved. I hear you.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY

I was about to agree with you until I read the 2nd half of your post. I'm hoping you're either kidding, or a girl.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005