Dear Opie & Jim...

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
Nov 18, 2004
Long Island, NY
Dear Opie & Jim:

Wackbag.com has been a supporter of the O&A show for 15 years. We've had good times together, and in more recent years, down times together.

While I cannot speak for all 55,000+ members of the site, I can say with certainty for myself (and hopefully anyone else who posts in this thread); I am not a "hater".

I'll say that again: I am not a "hater"

I've been running the site for about 10 years now, and never once had any intentions of promoting 'hate' of you or the show. Again, the 55,000+ other voices on this site may have different opinions but as the administrator of the site, this is mine. As a site, we will continue to support the new show, even if we are angry at the situation. We will also support Anthony in his new endeavour as well.

Hopefully, one day soon, we can have the O&A show again.

Thank you very much for the last 10 years of Satellite radio, and the 8 years of Terrestrial radio previously. For the 2 dark years in between, thank you for the leaks of info, the appearances, and allowing the audio files to be shared amongst the community!

-Matt

Here are pics of us from Jim at the Borgata in 2005:

Last edited:

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
What Zag said.

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
And thanks to Wackbag members for openly mocking any threads that have any semblance to the abject retardation that goes on over at Reddit.

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
Nov 18, 2004
Long Island, NY
And thanks to Wackbag members for openly mocking any threads that have any semblance to the abject retardation that goes on over at Reddit.
Reddit wasn't one of the sites I was referring to.

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
Reddit wasn't one of the sites I was referring to.
I was just going by what was still alive, this was the only site I remember the show talking about since I started listening back in the early XM days.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
Boo boo down with this sort of thing! Boooo!

Here's a picture of a dog in a muddy puddle

Aye, ok. Thanks for this too
Thank you very much for the last 10 years of Satellite radio, and the 8 years of Terrestrial radio previously. For the 2 dark years in between, thank you for the leaks of info, the appearances, and allowing the audio files to be shared amongst the community!

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Hate the show? Never. I'd thank them for the years of great
radio, the Traveling Virus shows and some other gatherings
where I've met a ton of people who I'm now friends with for
life. No matter if the shows stop we'll be in touch and getting
together for dinners and bar-b-ques and such.

I've seen Jimmy perform in a ton of venues and he's always
been great. I've seen a lot of comics that I probably would
have never known if not for O & A & J. I wish them all the
best and hope that somehow they can get back together.
If not, then I wish them all success in whatever they do.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way
I'm not a hater, but I think this guy pointing at the boys is sorta weird. [after car crash comedy show at XM in DC on Friday, 8/17/07]

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
I agree with Zag.

I do hate the Fat that James was lugging around a few years ago, however.

He's a sexy piece of ass now though.

siliconsoul

Snarky Cunt
Aug 13, 2013
Oddly, I said something not hateful to Opie on Twitter the other day regarding re-signing and have been getting shit for it from one, possibly two people ever since for "white knighting" him. Are they from here? Not that I can tell, but I do know they're from reddit.

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
Oddly, I said something not hateful to Opie on Twitter the other day regarding re-signing and have been getting shit for it from one, possibly two people ever since for "white knighting" him. Are they from here? Not that I can tell, but I do know they're from reddit.
Since it has been made abundantly clear at least for the time being that Ant is flying solo I think that both shows still running as they are are good for each other.

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
May 30, 2013
What did you say that was so bad? "Opie, today's show wasn't terrible."

siliconsoul

Snarky Cunt
Aug 13, 2013
Since it has been made abundantly clear at least for the time being that Ant is flying solo I think that both shows still running as they are are good for each other.
That was pretty much my sentiment and I know it's nobody from here because they insult like ten year olds on a playground. It's just crazy that you hate someone so much that you go after anyone who doesn't hate them in kind. I don't see that kind of hate here towards any of the shows. That's reddit hate, and I'm not even scapegoating reddit, I post there too.

Kugzilla

Roar. Go: Eagles, Flyers, Philles, Buckeyes, etc.
Oct 7, 2005
Northern Virginia
All things need time to grow and change. I still listen when I can and enjoy the shows.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Dear Opie & Jim:

Wackbag.com has been a supporter of the O&A show for 15 years. We've had good times together, and in more recent years, down times together.

While I cannot speak for all 55,000+ members of the site, I can say with certainty for myself (and hopefully anyone else who posts in this thread); I am not a "hater".

I'll say that again: I am not a "hater"

I've been running the site for about 10 years now, and never once had any intentions of promoting 'hate' of you or the show. Again, the 55,000+ other voices on this site may have different opinions but as the administrator of the site, this is mine. As a site, we will continue to support the new show, even if we are angry at the situation. We will also support Anthony in his new endeavour as well.

Hopefully, one day soon, we can have the O&A show again.

-Matt

Here are pics of us from Jim at the Borgata in 2005:

Didn't I take those pics?

noregrets418

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse
Aug 31, 2008
Can anyone name anything Reddit doesn't hate?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I never understood the hate and never saw hate on this site thay wasnt warranted or corrected.

Ive been here a long time, at the end of the day, when the smoke of battle has cleared wackbag is always the last man standing. There is a reason and its not because of hate

Sep 24, 2014
Fact is Ant doesn't want to go back if they offered. He's making more money and doesn't have to deal with off mic drama.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Fact is Ant doesn't want to go back if they offered. He's making more money and doesn't have to deal with off mic drama.
Not really getting the whole gist of the thread topic, are we?

Sunsetspawn

Dec 5, 2005
I never understood the hate and never saw hate on this site thay wasnt warranted or corrected.

Ive been here a long time, at the end of the day, when the smoke of battle has cleared wackbag is always the last man standing. There is a reason and its not because of hate
You sure? Hate endures.

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH