Death Stranding

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream

And now the new trailer:

Still no idea what the fuck this game is about or what kind of game it will be.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.

And now the new trailer:

Still no idea what the fuck this game is about or what kind of game it will be.
Yeah, this is over 7 minutes of non payable game. It is no clearer than any of the teasers.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Could be a home run. Could be another Evil Within/Prey.

"OH MY GOD! SUCH A COOL TRAILER!"

No one watches a trailer for 20-30 hours. Just figure out an interesting game. Those later Metal Gear Games were not interesting with their 5-10 minute cut scenes. Fuck off with that.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Could be a home run. Could be another Evil Within/Prey.

"OH MY GOD! SUCH A COOL TRAILER!"

No one watches a trailer for 20-30 hours. Just figure out an interesting game. Those later Metal Gear Games were not interesting with their 5-10 minute cut scenes. Fuck off with that.
People really like Prey. Your pissy pants opinions of games aren't the only opinions to exist.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
The only good MGS games were the first one and five. The rest are Kojima horse shit.

Even in five you had to work through Kojima garbage to get to the great game underneath.

A whole game of Kojima's idiocy without anyone to restrain him? No fucking thanks.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Prey is a solid 7.5. Not great, not bad at all.
I'd rate it slightly above an 8. Maybe 8.3?

It controls very well. Has a solid story. I like the setting.Great ending.

Some of the collecting was a bit tiresome, they could have stream lined that. The story leading up to the ending had some good ideas that they could have fleshed out more.

Ultimately, I played through it 2 or 3 times. I rarely do that with games these days.

BIV

It will be convoluted, nonsensical, pretentious fucking garbage, whatever it is.

Yesterdays Hero

Pretty big hype train that's looking awfully wobbly on the tracks.

BIV

Pretty big hype train that's looking awfully wobbly on the tracks.
sony saud it's focusing on four first party games for their E3 presentation, and this is one of them. So I guess we'll see.

Yesterdays Hero

sony saud it's focusing on four first party games for their E3 presentation, and this is one of them. So I guess we'll see.
I'm sure it'll do fine. Hell, I won't even play the thing as my last next gen console was a 360. If it's that good, I'll just go download it and use an Emulator.

Most Games these days aren't at all worth the $80 price tag the hype train claims is worth the coin.

BIV

I'm sure it'll do fine. Hell, I won't even play the thing as my last next gen console was a 360. If it's that good, I'll just go download it and use an Emulator.

Most Games these days aren't at all worth the $80 price tag the hype train claims is worth the coin.
If I play it, it'll be a rental or discounted.

MGS5 would have been 100% better without the story.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
This and Cyberpunk 2077 are the only two games at E3 I really give a fuck about.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
I always felt that when they put that much hype into a game it's to make up for a lack of a decent game. I.E. No Mans Sky.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BIV

"Gameplay"