Demasculization and P.C. themes in commericals, T.V. Shows and Movies

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
In discussing in how a black or a woman would change the country, Nick Dipaolo brought up how due to the PCness of liberal colleges, he was forced to sign papers that he would not discuss certain topics. He then went on to describe instances of demasculazation in the movies and on the TV. They talked about how there are not any current comedies were women are not empowered and the men are not foolish. Bob Kelly then talked about how he became aware of this. 3:30 to Yuma was an example brought up. Colin Quinn's name was brought up as he thinks that there doesn't have to be a conspiracy if it is so subtly ingrained in the culture.

What are instances that you do you see of this?

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Everywhere.

But I blame men.....Most men have no balls anymore. I first noticed this in 8th grade when i would watch guys make asses out of themselves to get laid...

Men are whinny little crybaby fags these days except the bleeks n construction workers.

I gotta give props to nig nogs here...they atleast know how to act like a man. Sadly they know how but usually fail to follow through on the other part of being a man... like taking care of your girl n kids.

BACK TO THE QUESTION... SEMANTICS.

Men use to control the expenses.

Now woman , kids , minoritys are easily duped into advertisers will.

cant blame the advertisers for going for the easy money..

As far as conspiracy theory... O yeah... i blame the Jews... I think the plan was to rid the pesky white male from the equation so he had no say on stupid purchases.

I see it all the time in my business.... I bid 20,000.00 the man says , " thats to much we gotta cut some things out" after he leaves the woman goes, " fuck him i want the gold towell bars..." and later I watch him go, " OK HONEYBEAR"..

Fuck that shit.

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
Feb 20, 2007
New Jersey
The one I can't stand is the commericals that compare things. The white guy ALWAYS has the shitty product, or is portrayed as the looser. Meanwhile, the women, or the black guy always is shown better, or is smart enough to use the better product.

SurlyTruckDrivr

You've got a friend in WDTv2.0
Apr 28, 2005
Westport, Mass
I forget what the commercial is for, because like all the other ones it has noting to do with what they're advertising for, but a 50ish couple is sitting there discussing their financial futur or something, and the guy is talking about getting a sportscar or something and the wife is adamantly denying it, and of course in the end it's ok, we don't need a sportscar. Uggghhhh, fuckin faggots we've become.

The only one I can think of that's remotely the other way, as cheesy as the commercial is is I think it's best buy or circuit city, could be a satellite commercial too, who knows. they're looking for a new tv and hubby is talking about watching football on Sundays and the wife reluctantly says "and Mondays...and sometimes Saturdays....and sometimes Thursdays", it almost appears that he has balls, but in reality that would most likely cost him about 47 hours of lifetime of whatever other fucking chic shows are out there.

The other "empowering women" thing you notice is in the office, where you can't even compliment a woman anymore without fear of harassment. Even if you're just being nice.

NortonsGravyLeg

Aug 20, 2005
Phoenix
Who spends the bulk of the money in the family the wives and kids. Dad provides the money but he's a horses ass and doesn't know any better. Advertisers hone in on that and exploit it. Who watches sitcoms for the most part...women. There was literally one commercial where they show a woman and kids walking around with a real horses ass... that sure tells you a lot

Mar 17, 2006
The one that pisses me off is the one for the car, where 2 guys (white guy is driving, black guy is the passenger), in their early 20s, and the white guy is showing off his voice-activated radio.

He is playing Korn, and listening to other rock bands.

The black guy says, "Play artist Tiffany". Nothing. "Play artist Michael Bolton". "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You" starts playing. White guy gets a sheepish look on his face and quickly says, "Play artist Korn" as the rock music starts playing.

They drive off, him all sheepish and embarrassed, while the black guy has this satisfied, "Awwwww, yeah. Another little punk." smile on his face.

Lil' Alex

Dec 20, 2007
NYC
This is a pet peeve of mine and commercials are the fuckin worst. The guy is always a weak wimp, the butt of the joke. Except if he's black. Then he's a strong honorable man who is an expert in the topic at hand, explaining to the pathetic white guy how things are done while the admiring blonde looks on, rolling her eyes at the incompetence of the pasty schmo. Hollywood and Madison Avenue need to be nuked.

We lost our fucking country in the 1960's, anyone who thinks WASP white guys are running the show isn't paying attention.

I really wish Nick was back on the air, his show was great.

PizzaBomber

PizzaBomber Erie, PA
Oct 6, 2005
South Beach
THANK YOU for starting this thread!!

There are sooo many ads on radio and TV, let alone the shows, that make men look like idiots... One example on XM is the Zapper business credit ad where the guy says something like "remember to call for the Zapper business credit program" and his hole wife says "you mean the Susan Zapper program" and the asshole guy says "whatever" That ad makes me sick... There are so many ads on tv that make the guy look like an idiot and lucky him, here comes his wife/gf/mother to save the day

I am not anti-woman at all, if a chick has to work to support a kid or just herself, I respect that, but what bothers me is when businesses go out of there way to make a man look like an idiot to sell a product or service, yet hardly anyone says anything about these ads and the products/services continue to sell... When will there be a mans group that causes a stink with the media about the sexist ads that are shown?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
THE WORLD ACCORDING TO JIM
This hack show has EVERY male portrayed as a dope.. and the women as the wiser..smarter and more effectual Sex.
Most of the sitcoms are the same way
When I worked at a University, I had to teach a class called "Global Community" It was a mandatory class for Freshmen that taught PC ideals and how to get along.. It was such a load of shit, and I hated teaching it.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Everywhere.

But I blame men.....Most men have no balls anymore. I first noticed this in 8th grade when i would watch guys make asses out of themselves to get laid...

Men are whinny little crybaby fags these days except the bleeks n construction workers.

I gotta give props to nig nogs here...they atleast know how to act like a man. Sadly they know how but usually fail to follow through on the other part of being a man... like taking care of your girl n kids.

BACK TO THE QUESTION... SEMANTICS.

Men use to control the expenses.

Now woman , kids , minoritys are easily duped into advertisers will.

cant blame the advertisers for going for the easy money..

As far as conspiracy theory... O yeah... i blame the Jews... I think the plan was to rid the pesky white male from the equation so he had no say on stupid purchases.

I see it all the time in my business.... I bid 20,000.00 the man says , " thats to much we gotta cut some things out" after he leaves the woman goes, " fuck him i want the gold towell bars..." and later I watch him go, " OK HONEYBEAR"..

Fuck that shit.
Like I told you earlier Glenn, it sucks being a white male in this country at this time.

PizzaBomber

PizzaBomber Erie, PA
Oct 6, 2005
South Beach
Our country was started/founded by white men... Just look at our Constitution, it really is an impressive document considering it is over 200 years old... Fast forward to the 1950s... things were good, the economy was good, MEN WORKED and WOMEN STAYED HOME with the kids... there were enough jobs and everyone got by... today, women not only have to compete with men for jobs but they have to beat men and make them look like idiots... most normal women will tell you they would rather work for a man than a woman because a woman in "power" is a woman out of control... this brings us to today, with the upcoming election a lot of democrats do not know who to vote for, a black man or a white woman... either would be historic... lets put that historic moment on hold and elect another angry white male...

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
I'm heartened that when the race war starts, the poor poor white males who are oh so uncool and dumb will make short work of the "other guys" because the "other guys" were taught to shoot sideways and will miss every time.

Good to know that the "other guy" won't be able to hit me unless the pistol is in my gut when the trigger is pulled. Like I'll let them get that close....

hudsonharden

Jan 30, 2007
Geneseo, NY
Opie dead on toward the end of the FM show when he said that daytime television is geared toward women. Commercials are now too. I personally think that women more readily buy into commercials than men, and are more likely to buy a product if the like a commercial. Women and kids have so much more buying power now than they did years ago that its only natural that they make commercial that women will like. I think this goes to show that women are just as (if not more) sexist than men, since emasculating commercials are effective.

As far as what Nick was saying about liberal college professors, he's right to a point. A lot of private colleges tend to have very liberal agendas and employ professors who are like minded. I grew up in one of the most liberal towns in NY state with two very large, very liberal colleges. However, I'm now at a small state school where I have had a decent mix of both liberal and conservative professors, and there are definitely plenty of conservative students here. My guess would be that there are a lot of conservative students/professors in the South and Midwest as well. It's really too bad that colleges feel the need to censor comics when they come; I'm going to see Louis C.K. at SUNY Buffalo in February. I hope we get the full Louis, which almost always includes the c-bomb.

Rattlehead

Hey Asshole Face!
Jan 19, 2008
My cousin lives up there his mortgage is 700 a month yes.

He hunts, uses his dirtbike, shoots guns and no one breaks his balls. If i did that on L.I. i'd get arrest for all three.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007

He hunts, uses his dirtbike, shoots guns and no one breaks his balls. If i did that on L.I. i'd get arrest for all three.
The beer is sronger, the strippers are sluttier but damn its cold up there...

blueribbie

registered dick hole
Jun 16, 2006

I do all of that in northern Michigan and it's just normal. My very hot girlfriend just blew me for the second time today and she just finished my laundry. I also have about a $700 mortgage.

Common theme with Canada: No Schwoogies. I think it's because of the cold winters.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
We've gone from this:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR7JApjgIGw&feature=related[/media]

To this:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb9WltIxjSA&feature=related[/media]

Can you imagine the "outrage" if they aired the first commercial nowadays?

And how much do you want to chop block that bitch in the second one?

The only time I see normal commercials where the guy isn't immasculated is when watching golf on TV.

blueribbie

registered dick hole
Jun 16, 2006
Yeah, I would have jap slapped that little cunt in the elevator.

This reminds me of something I notice all the time about women in public- have you noticed how many fucking times during the day you do something courteous for a woman and they don't even acknowledge it? Sometimes they cut in front of you without even realizing that there is a line, or you open a door and women walk through without any acknowledgment that you are being polite. They just expect you to hold it like you're their fucking doorman.

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
Who makes TV/Radio commercials?White men.

******* White Men.

Its how they work very cunning are the ****.

Be not fooled whom runs your media and feeds you this shit.

They need to be corrected.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
its about self hatred. the far far left hates this country, thinks its based on evil acts. It is as if the white man (the west) could only have achieved this level of success at the expense of the poor brown people.

the far left has been vocal about shit like this, the cindy sheehan type. and we all think shes nuts. but it chips away, piece by piece, til people have no pride anymore. it chips away and the rest of us have this feeling of self hatred that is the underlying theme of PC nonsense and white guilt.

we are soft. we've known it for a while. Bin Laden knew it, we knew it on 9/10 and we realized it on 9/11 Its telling that a significant portion of the country has reacted by falling for the conspiracy theories and blaming ourselves

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
Just think,with white wigger kids falling to white guilt and a negro president with rap and sports they will take over.Imagine a Monkey WhiteHouse.Vote White!

Do your part and VOTE REPUBLICAN.