Democratic debate #2 thread.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Buttigag has arrived four hours early. What a go getter.

BIV

CNN: Warren/Sanders to share stage with moderates.

Um, no. Not a single person on that stage tonight even approaches moderate.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
So.... So far, every single one of these tools spent their opening statements telling us how we're being oppressed by Trump, and how they're all going to beat him. Apparently this is the only key factor here, how we're going to take Trump down.

Trump's got 2020 in the bag.

Floyd1977

So.... So far, every single one of these tools spent their opening statements telling us how we're being oppressed by Trump, and how they're all going to beat him. Apparently this is the only key factor here, how we're going to take Trump down.

Trump's got 2020 in the bag.
I think except for Bullock, or at least went light on it.

Mayor Pete kind of shat on Obama’s presidency. Also insinuated Trump cheated to win White House. Still on that horse.

Also, I thought Obamacare solved all healthcare woes. Why is healthcare still such an issue.

BIV

*looks up*
"How will you combat the rise of white supremacy?"
*looks away*

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Although I’m not sure saying we won’t use nuclear weapons preemptively is the wisest course of action.

Been said before, but that's the cream of the crop? The best America has to offer? What a fucked up broken system we have. Somewhere there's a democrat that's at least sincere, but has zero chance of getting on the stage.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I watched the local 11:00 news fact checker who was going over the debate. And just as predicted none of the three of four claims by whoever about whatever were deemed wrong or incorrect. Gee there's a surprise.
Just like last time.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator

BIV

That's not even that far off. My favorite thing Snopes does now is "True, but..."

Like "Yes, it's true Bernie called Baltimore a Third World country, but that's in no way shape or form comparable to what Trump said about Baltimore. And fuck you for even thinking it was, you filthy racist."
Rush played a clip today of Cummings calling Baltimore infested.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Rush played a clip today of Cummings calling Baltimore infested.
Snope: False

Cummings was obviously comparing it to the countries third with riches after the United States such as Canada or Wakanda.