Democratic debate #2 thread.

I work in a pretty conservative profession. We can laugh with trump all day without a dissenting voice or look our way.

I tried to watch this debate last night but couldn't hear over interruptions of my colleagues yelling and talking over the TV.

They didnt know who half the people were, nor cared, and just wanted to ridicule em.

Shame because the topics near the end was stuff I was curious to hear the answers to.

I'll try and watch this tonight.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

KRSOne

Isn't it great how Buttgay is a huge advocate of theocracy.

KRSOne

I also hate how they claim the right rules through fear and division while telling everyone we are all going to die if we don't get the green new deal that they voted against when given the chance and there are white supremacists everywhere and only democrats can protect us from being murdered and deported for no reason.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Isn't it great how Buttgay is a huge advocate of theocracy.

Whoa, angry gamer moment alert immediately following Pete's statement. Sometimes a king just gotta go off tho.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Everyone seems a bit taken with the crystal licker.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
This DNC Chair warming up the crowd before night 2 is so... inappropriate?

BIV

Biden still raysis?

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Heard some protestors got thrown out during Cory Booker’s opening statement. Does anyone know what they we’re protesting? Were they on the same team?

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Heard some protestors got thrown out during Cory Booker’s opening statement. Does anyone know what they we’re protesting? Were they on the same team?
I read that they were chanting "Fire Pantaleo" who's the cop involved with Eric Garner. I guess they're on team blue, but they're pretty stupid it seems.

From what I heard it was "Fire Pantalleo" during Booker's speech on... I dont remember, maybe racial profiling or something.

And just now they were chating FREE 3 MILLION PEOPLE AT THE BORDER.
As they are talking about immigration.

And Biden doing OK but sometimes he just stops in his speech and stops. Like he is cutting his own time off.

This separating families is such a crock of shit. As people come in they have to be put in a place to wait. In custody as it were, before they see someone. Too many people at once. So you cant put males with females. Cant put kids with adults. Just cant do it. So they HAVE to be separated initially.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
I’m not going to bother learning the names of the eventual dropouts. One of them is Old Clark Kent and Butthole Mouth. Cum Streak doesn’t have a chance either.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Cory Booker dropping “shithole countries.”

And they’re pretty much all attacking Biden. Delicious.

Biden and Booker attacking Biden for riding on the Obama horse throughout the debates and his campaign.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Cory Booker is all like “Don’t let Donald Trump divide us!” And then you go ahead and divide people on the dais. This is glorious. Trump must be salivating.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
So Biden and Booker want to decriminalize being a criminal. That’ll get the swing voters in the Midwest to switch over.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Yeah, bringing up Eric Garner and spending so much time on it is going to win all the votes.

BIV

Kamala "Standing Bitch Face" Harris.