Democratic debate #2 thread.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Cum Streak looks like what I had hoped the “Audrey” from Vegas Vacation would have looked like today.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
That's not even that far off. My favorite thing Snopes does now is "True, but..."

Like "Yes, it's true Bernie called Baltimore a Third World country, but that's in no way shape or form comparable to what Trump said about Baltimore. And fuck you for even thinking it was, you filthy racist."
That’s all the “fact checking” sites snopes is by far the worst but even poltifact is doing that bullshit now the
“True but”

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Inslee is live tweeting about the lack of environment questions

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Joe says no more coal or fossil fuels.
Yeah. That'll happen.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Gillibrand: “First thing I’m going to do is Clorox the Oval Office.”

Me: “Because of Bill?”

Heyoo!

jnoble

"Thank you President Obama for this great economy"
:haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7:

jnoble

DeBlasio just ate his balls like a bombing comedian

TheLoon

We having fun yet? Not watching but it sounds like walls closing in judging from the comments

KRSOne

Kamala Harris is not good at this.
Good thing shes the right sex and color which is all that matters in the DNC.

I still say she will be the pick even though she was destroyed last night. The DNC own corruption will cost them another election by not nominating the person who has the best chance at beating Trump.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Good thing shes the right sex and color which is all that matters in the DNC.

I still say she will be the pick even though she was destroyed last night. The DNC own corruption will cost them another election by not nominating the person who has the best chance at beating Trump.
That's because the DNC is told who the guy is, we all know that. If they WERE smart, they would have ridden the Oblammy popularity train in 2016 & shoved Biden down our throats. He would have limped over the finish line. HRC is a hatable cunt, and stood no chance in a clean fight. But "it was her turn".
What fucking elitist cunts. Her turn. Who the fuck decided that we have to be ruled by these scumbags?

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
That's because the DNC is told who the guy is, we all know that. If they WERE smart, they would have ridden the Oblammy popularity train in 2016 & shoved Biden down our throats. He would have limped over the finish line. HRC is a hatable cunt, and stood no chance in a clean fight. But "it was her turn".
What fucking elitist cunts. Her turn. Who the fuck decided that we have to be ruled by these scumbags?
Everyone would have been happy with mediocrity in 2016 because all they would have know is "Trump was going to destroyed the economy" and "we're all going to be at war".

KRSOne

And Biden knew it was a rigged game which is probably why he didn't bother to run.

They knew she was not likeable which is the only reason Trump was allowed to win the GOP nomination. In wikileak documents the Clinton camp says we need to get the media to push Trump as the nominee so Hillary will have a guaranteed win. I'm sure the Neocons in the GOP would not have allowed it if they thought Trump could win just like they did to Ron Paul when he looked like he could win.

That was one of the huge problems with Hilldogs "Im With Her" campaign it was all about what can we do for Hillary. Trumps campaign was all about what can we do for the country "MAGA".

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
And Biden knew it was a rigged game which is probably why he didn't bother to run.

They knew she was not likeable which is the only reason Trump was allowed to win the GOP nomination. In wikileak documents the Clinton camp says we need to get the media to push Trump as the nominee so Hillary will have a guaranteed win. I'm sure the Neocons in the GOP would not have allowed it if they thought Trump could win just like they did to Ron Paul when he looked like he could win.

That was one of the huge problems with Hilldogs "Im With Her" campaign it was all about what can we do for Hillary. Trumps campaign was all about what can we do for the country "MAGA".
Exactly. Trump was supposed to be the joke candidate. They were afraid of Jeb! getting in there and running a good race; what NOBODY counted on was that America is getting fucking sick of political business as usual, where they all magically get rich and we all get fucked.

ruckstande

Donator
Exactly. Trump was supposed to be the joke candidate. They were afraid of Jeb! getting in there and running a good race; what NOBODY counted on was that America is getting fucking sick of political business as usual, where they all magically get rich and we all get fucked.
I honestly don't think the Dems were worried about anything until maybe a few weeks before election night. I know somewhere on the board someone mentioned a tonal shift from the Dems.

KRSOne

NOBODY counted on was that America is getting fucking sick of political business as usual, where they all magically get rich and we all get fucked.
Obama was aware of this in 2008 he ran as a political outsider against Hillary, he played up his lack of experience in DC as a positive thing. Obama wins with that strat but then the DNC decides it will be a good idea to run the epitome of a DC insider in 2016.

I think its because the average age of a democrat politician is 61. I think a lot of them are still running based on the idea that they control the media and can control what people see and hear.

Now they are paying more attention to the internet but thats going to destroy them also because Twitter and others created a bubble of extreme left dingbats with their anti right/moderate policies.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
I honestly don't think the Dems were worried about anything until maybe a few weeks before election night. I know somewhere on the board someone mentioned a tonal shift from the Dems.
DIdn't the media start raising questions about Hillary's "easy" campaign schedule around the beginning of October. And rather than project overconfidence, they made it appear that she was growing tired and may not be able to handle the rigors of the presidency.

ruckstande

Donator
DIdn't the media start raising questions about Hillary's "easy" campaign schedule around the beginning of October. And rather than project overconfidence, they made it appear that she was growing tired and may not be able to handle the rigors of the presidency.
This may have been it. I think she stopped talking to media too. It was just odd.