ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
NY Daily News
Man accused of beheading duck in Minnesota hotel

DAILY NEWS STAFF

Sunday, September 23rd 2007, 6:33 PM

ST. PAUL, Minn. — A Denver man was arrested Saturday for alledgedly ripping the head off a duck in the lobby of a hotel, police said.

Scott D. Clark, a guest at the Embassy Suites Hotel in St. Paul, cornered the duck - who lived in the pond in the hotel's lobby - Saturday morning, grabbed the bird and tore its head from its body as security guards and other guests watched, police said. He then stated, "I'm hungry. I'm gonna eat it."

According to police, he was alledgedly drunk at the time.

Clark, 26, of Denver, was detained by hotel security guards until police came to arrest him. He remained jailed Sunday on suspicion of felony animal cruelty and was scheduled to appear in court Monday.

If convicted, he could face up to two years in prison and a $5,000 fine.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
He was just upset since his girlfriend wouldn't give him head. So he went out and got some for himself.

I personally would have gotten a hooker though

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Well the dude said he's hungry. The hotel could have at least offered to cook the damn thing

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
He remained jailed Sunday on suspicion of felony animal cruelty and was scheduled to appear in court Monday.
Animal cruelty for killing an animal that people eat all across this country?

It's a fucking duck. And believe it or not, their heads come off very easily without any real force at all. They are fragile little things. I accidentally ripped the head off of a duck one time when I picked it up out of a boat after we had been hunting. Well, I tried to fling the thing to my friend to catch because I was getting out of the boat and the head came off in my hand and the body flew through the air. It was kind of strange.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
the aristocrats

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
That guy is a real go-getter.

Nov 29, 2006
FL
I can't believe the Daily News staff can't spell 'allegedly'. The word is only used in almost every news article.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Mr. Quackles?! NO!

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
When I first started duck hunting, I winged one so I went up to wring its neck to kill it. Well I couldn't do it like I thought it was supposed to go so I grabbed its head and snapped it like a whip. The body came disconnected and I was left holding just the duck's head in my hand with a bloody neck sticking out of it. I felt awful.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
When I first started duck hunting, I winged one so I went up to wring its neck to kill it. Well I couldn't do it like I thought it was supposed to go so I grabbed its head and snapped it like a whip. The body came disconnected and I was left holding just the duck's head in my hand with a bloody neck sticking out of it. I felt awful.
It's the oddest fucking thing isn't it? I felt bad about ripping the head off of a duck I had killed as well even though it didn't feel it. It's just odd because you used to be hold an animal and then you end up just holding a ripped off bloody head.

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
Yeah, it's one thing to blast an animal with a gun and kill it (which is fun/ sometimes funny of course) but killing something with your bare hands... just is different.

O

Ott

More news from Denver

DENVER -- A volunteer worker at the Denver Municipal Animal Shelter has been suspended as a result of accusations that he engaged in sexual activity with a dog, a city spokeswoman confirmed Wednesday.

The incident allegedly happened Saturday afternoon behind the building, and the man was partially naked when another shelter employee saw him, KMGH-TV in Denver reported.

The witness said Gustavo Castanon, 33, was having a basset hound perform a sex act on him, according to a police report.

Castanon was arrested on Wednesday and released on a $10,000 cash bond, said police spokesman Sonny Jackson.

Castanon faces one misdemeanor count of cruelty to animals.

"We can confirm that the volunteer was suspended and that we contacted both the Denver Police Department and the Denver District Attorney's Office to conduct an investigation," said Ellen Dumm, a spokesman for Denver Environmental Health, which oversees the shelter.

She would not comment further on the circumstances that led to the investigation request.

Police said they were informed of the allegations on Monday, and interviewed shelter employees as part of their investigation. The Denver District Attorney's Office is aware of the investigation, said spokeswoman Lynn Kimbrough.

The animal shelter has about 45 volunteer employees.
Newsnet5