OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Deputy Files $50 Million Suit Against Sheriff, Others For Nude Photos

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by BIV, Apr 18, 2012.

1. BIV

BIV I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Tu...on-Suit-Against-Sheriff-Others-147811105.html

Go to the link for her pic and a worthwhile vid. I can't figure out how to embed it here.

2. JonBenetRamsey

JonBenetRamsey well shit the bed

useless without the titty pic

3. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

Yikes. I don't think she should get money, but somebody should lose their job over this.

4. VMS

VMS Victim of high standards and low personal skills.

Went to the link.

No meatspin.

Was disappointed.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

5. CougarHunter

CougarHunter Lying causes cat piss smell.

Boy this broad was dumb. Even the most petty shit I have to sign at work, I get offered a copy.

6. Hudson

Hudson Supreme Champion!!!!!
    Donator

I'd fuck her.
    That video of her ripping off the sunroof gave me a chubby. No, not because of the golfer with the blue underpants and the gold wing jeans.

7. Jon the Cop

Jon the Cop Registered User

Shit like this really makes me HATE people I'm supposed to call my "brother". Fucking neanderthals disgust me. Why do male cops always have to gossip and make up shit about every single female officer being a whore and a slut and "she slept with half the department". Fucking unprofessional fucksticks.

8. DanaReevesLungs

DanaReevesLungs I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
    Donator

Because we ALL know female cops only get into the profession for the scrupulous amounts of officer cock, sir. Heh. Why else would they do a man's job?

9. jules

jules uppity taxpayer

i dont understand why she does not have a copy of this contract, yet it sounds like she was very adament about having it written in a certain way, as if she was the one who wrote it to begin with.
    something isnt sounding right with this

10. kidconnor

kidconnor 55gallon hog

"Hey I am going to send some pics of you to a stranger who I think is a pedophile, that ok? You can sign a contract and everything."... "Let me ask my husband"... "Sure!!!"

Other people I work with saw the pics?.. I want 50 mil. huh?

This contract thing sounds weird.. but now there is no copy is weird too. Not as weird as going to a remote location for a 45 min photo shoot though.

The other stuff is just gossip shit. Cops are like washwomen. But he was sending her text messages as her marriage was breaking up? What? Sounds like some personal stuff.

Maybe.. There are whores who fuck more than 1 fellow cop. But here the smart ones pick a boss. Sometimes its the girl who flirts it up. More often than not its the boss who continually hits on a cop and gets in trouble for it. I don't know why any boss would risk that shit or any female would want to date another cop. But when you have 3 years on and you're an inside gal who's never been on the street banging a boss who's married then THAT makes me mad.

Or when your SGT boyfriend calls up another sgt for his 2 years on the job girlfriend, asking she not get a footpost, which she doesn't, while the rest of the guys are out there, that gets me mad too.

For all we know jon she may have been doing the sleep around bit. It's a job with a high divorce rate, which may be contributed to the hours and stuff, but I wonder why she is getting divorced.

It's a tough job for a female to be in. It's not right to just assume they are sleeping around. It's not right to spread rumors. But if it didn't happen so much it would be easier to disregard the rumors.