DeSamber or DeThanber

DeSAMber or DeTHANber

• Total voters

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Being that it's the last day of PoVember, I'm wondering what's the general consensus of the O&A Calendar, and especially December. I've got decorations to put up, Avatars to update, and cards to send out...:icon_mrgr

I like Cokelogic's suggestions except I like Carrch (suggested by JackJack) over March Stanton:

DeTHANber, DANuary, Sam History Month, Carrch, OPril, all the way MAY, Jewn, Jimly, Antgust, Stevetember, Erocktober, Povember. and repeat.

Ape-Earl is also pretty clever, but that would be the only one that isn't specific to O&A, even though he used to work with them.

Hobson, what are your thoughts?

A

Ant's Coon

Thanuary?

AC

EnwordLips

Nov 13, 2007
I liked Sam History month more

SteveFromBayshore

Unofficial Supplier of Cats to Gauleiter Cumia
Jun 17, 2005
Bayshore-Piece-of-Shit-NY
I hate both names. If we're gonna do an interesting theme then go for Doltcember or something that celebrates the slow wit of Club Soda Kenny. More Kenny = More Gooder/Dumber.
We'll have plenty of time to pick on Sam and Than in the coming year, good sports that they are.
HEIL CUMIA!

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
I hate both names. If we're gonna do an interesting theme then go for Doltcember or something that celebrates the slow wit of Club Soda Kenny. More Kenny = More Gooder/Dumber.
We'll have plenty of time to pick on Sam and Than in the coming year, good sports that they are.
HEIL CUMIA!
How about December from Bayshore?

I'm going with DeTHANber, because Sam will be featured in Feb.

ddberry

Dec 4, 2006
It's gotta be DeThanber, you cannot put Sam History Month anywhere but February.

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
Danthember, Thanuary, Sam History month. You can't have two months right next to each other that start with he same letter. That would just be silly.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Does it really have to be all O&A or can it cross over to all of 202?
I still like Fezbruary and ApeEarl as I mentioned in a different thread, and it's always good to cross-promote the shows..

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Does it really have to be all O&A or can it cross over to all of 202?
I still like Fezbruary and ApeEarl as I mentioned in a different thread, and it's always good to cross-promote the shows..
Good point sir. In that case we should just say Happy Winter Carnival to avoid this whole mess. Then Than, Sam, Danny, and Fez could take turns being celebrated.

Patrick B.

Back-alley Tunisian Knife Fighter
Sep 27, 2007
Pittsburgh
I say you gotta go with THANuaray, then SAM history month.. and make December an all-star month... you'll have the big egg nogg challenge, maybe you can have Patrice vs. Pat from Moonachie in an epic Chubby Bunny match?

You can bring back the rap battles featuring Club Soda Kenny and Roland. Idk, just throwing that out there. Maybe even have some crossover and get ESD in the egg nogg challenge?

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
I wonder what will be decided.