Destiny 2

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

Officially, that's all we have.

Though this leaked last week:

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
Get ready for Bungie to build up hype then let us down again.

BIV

Get ready for Bungie to build up hype then let us down again.
I want to be fair to Bungie. From what I understand, the game is great right now. From The Taken King forward they got their shit together.

I'll be very interested to see what they do with everything they have learned and a fresh start.

NotSoFast

I hope they learned to make a decent port to PC.

NotSoFast

It ports fine, you just have to use the Xbox controller like a real 12 year old gamer.
Fixed it for you.

Talk about handicapping yourself in a FPS? No better way than to use a controller when everyone else is using mice/keyboards.

BIV

Fixed it for you.

Talk about handicapping yourself in a FPS? No better way than to use a controller when everyone else is using mice/keyboards.
Or you could git gud, as the kids say.

BIV

Bungie Announces Destiny 2 Reveal Trailer Launch Date
Share.
Let Nathan Fillion's Cayde-6 set the stage.
By Jonathon Dornbush

Bungie has announced that the Destiny 2 reveal trailer will launch later this week.

The studio debuted a new teaser trailer, called Destiny 2: Last Call, which features Nathan Fillion's Cayde-6, and the revelation that the Destiny 2 debut trailer will debut on March 30 at 10 a.m. PT. Check out the newly released teaser trailer below:

Separately today, Bungie released new patch notes for Age of Triumph, revealing changes to raids, strikes, Crucible, and much more.

Bungie officially revealed Destiny 2 earlier this week with a teaser logo image.

Bungie later replaced the initial image with a new one, with Bungie community spokesperson DeeJ saying this was done "to correct an error."

For a deeper look at the trailer, check out our Last Call screenshot gallery (at the link)

Last week, several posters for Destiny 2 surfaced online, bearing the very same logo that Bungie unveiled today.

Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg offered an update on the sequel earlier this year, saying "development is going great, and it is indeed on track for release this fall." The publisher also said Destiny 2 will deliver a "great cinematic story."

Bungie just recently discussed what character progress will and won't carry over to Destiny 2. In an interview with IGN, the developer also explained why studio is focused on preserving players' relationships with their character instead of their gear.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/03/28/bungie-announces-destiny-2-reveal-trailer-launch-date

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
Despite all it's issues, I had a lot of fun playing Destiny. Really looking forward to the second.

BIV

Destiny 2 Collector's Edition, Two Expansions Revealed
Share.
You can buy Bungie's next shooter in a variety of ways.
By Jose Otero Bungie has lifted the cover off of multiple Destiny 2 packages including a Collector's Edition, Limited Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition. The existence of two expansion passes for the upcoming Destiny sequel was also confirmed.

The Collector's Edition includes the following content and items for $249.99 USD, and is available for preorder:

The contents of the Destiny 2 Collector's Edition.

• The Destiny base game in a SteelBook case
  • A Destiny 2 Expansion Pass for two upcoming expansions with new story missions, cooperative activities, competitive multiplayer, new weapons, armor, and gear
  • A Destiny 2 Customizable Frontier Bag
  • 15” Laptop/Tablet Sleeve with protective pocket slip
  • A Frontier Kit, featuring a Solar panel USB charger with built-in light, paracord, a solar blanket
  • Booklet with secrets into the Cabal Empire
  • A Cabal Schematic
  • Collectible Postcard Images
  • Cabal Military Pawns
  • Legendary Sword
  • Legendary Player Emote
  • Cabal Empire Themed Emblem
The Destiny 2 Limited Edition is exclusive to GameStop will include the following content for $99.99 USD:

Here's the Destiny Limited Edition SteelBook cover.

• The Destiny base game in a SteelBook case
  • A Destiny 2 Expansion Pass for two expansions with new story missions, cooperative activities, competitive multiplayer, new weapons, armor, and gear
  • Booklet with secrets into the Cabal Empire
  • A Cabal Schematic
  • Collectible Postcard Images
  • Cabal Military Pawns
  • Legendary Sword
  • Legendary Player Emote
The Destiny 2 Digital Deluxe Edition includes the following content for $99.99 USD:

• Premium digital content:
  • Legendary Sword
  • Legendary Player Emote
  • The Destiny 2 Expansion Pass
The Destiny 2 Base game will retail for the $59.99 USD when it launches on September 8, 2017 and is also available for preoder.

Bungie also announced a special Destiny 2 beta, the contents of which will be revealed in the future. Destiny 2 is being released September 8 on PS4, Xbox One, and, for the first time, PC.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/03/30/destiny-2-collectors-edition-two-expansions-released

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I like that will be on PC. I am hoping it will be good from the beginning and not caught up in lawsuits.

BIV

This just arrived in my email:

JOIN US LIVE FOR THE DESTINY 2 GAMEPLAY PREMIERE!

On May 18, at 10AM Pacific time, we'll be taking the stage for the worldwide gameplay premiere of Destiny 2. Be a part of the livestream audience as we reveal the brand new adventure that awaits us this fall. Learn more about the action and the story that will propel you from one new world to the next.

Tune in at destinythegame.com

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
It looks really good. If I play on my PS4 I will have to get a pro. Otherwise I will play on PC.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
I'm hoping this is good because that would give me something to use my WoW gold for.