Detroit Mayor drops 'N' bomb in speech.

blotto98

YEAH! Wait. What?
Sep 9, 2005
In the D - south of 8 mile
Yeah I'm confused, I thought they buried that word- right here in Detroit- last year.

But tonight in his State of the City Address, imbattled (black) Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick used the N word in his speech on broadcast television.

He was going off in the last three minutes about the media, city council, etc and thier "lynch mob mentality" (because thier going after him since he's a crook, thief & a liar)

Quote: "I've been called a ****** before...."

I'm sure it'll be on YouTube by the morning.

UnFuckinReal

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Didn't he bury the N word?

Max Johnson

Oct 14, 2004
Isn't that grounds for automatic firing?

blotto98

YEAH! Wait. What?
Sep 9, 2005
In the D - south of 8 mile
The 'Unscripted' Part Of Kilpatrick's Address

Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick strayed from the prepared portion of his State of the City address Tuesday night and ended with the following words:

"And finally, and this may be the most talked-about part of this speech after laying out all of that, but I feel that I cannot leave this auditorium with my wife and my sons sitting there without addressing this issue.

In the past 30 days Ive been called a ****** more than anytime in my entire life. In the past three days I've received more death threats than I have in my entire administration.

I've heard these words before but I've never heard people say them about my wife and children.

I have to say this because it's very personal to me. I don't believe that a Nielsen rating is worth the life of my children or your children.

This unethical, illegal lynch mob mentality has to stop.

And it's seriously time. We've never been here before. And I don't care if they cut the TV off.

We've never been in a situation like this before. Where you can say anything, do anything, have no facts, no research, no nothing and you can launch a hate-driven bigoted assault on a family.

I humbly ask members of council, I humbly ask the business community, I humbly ask the religious community, I humbly ask the brothers and sisters of the city of Detroit - I humbly ask that we say 'no more' together.

I humbly ask that we say no more together. I love this city with every part of my being. I will continue to stay focused on building the next Detroit.

God Bless you, Detroit. I love you. "

I can't cut up video ( I don't have the technology) but the entire speech is here: Just go to the last three minutes.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/15571416/index.html

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
i'm sure he's not trying to divert
the heat off of himself

Yeah , that's not what he's doing

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004

Kwame "######berry Scandal" Kilpatrick

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
i'm sure he's not trying to divert
the heat off of himself

Yeah , that's not what he's doing
Is Wackbag familiar with Kwame? He is definitely trying to use the race card here to divert attention from a scandal.

Problem is, he's had a shitload of them. Not the least of which is about bout Kwame possibly ordering Detroit cops to KILL A FUCKING STRIPPER to prevent her from talking about shenanigans that went on at some party he threw.

He basically used his influence to fuck around with the official investigation of the woman's murder too.

The guy's a piece of shit.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
I have a hard time believing that the "Hip-Hop Mayor" has been getting called a ****** more lately than ever.

He and all of his family members and friends that have been draining the city funds need to just go the fuck away already.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Is Wackbag familiar with Kwame? He is definitely trying to use the race card here to divert attention from a scandal.

Problem is, he's had a shitload of them. Not the least of which is about bout Kwame possibly ordering Detroit cops to KILL A FUCKING STRIPPER to prevent her from talking about shenanigans that went on at some party he threw.

He basically used his influence to fuck around with the official investigation of the woman's murder too.

x2

get crispy

Sep 1, 2006
He was probably doing it to get the blacks to hate white people or something, acting like it was the white people at the Free Press who were trying to bring him down, but it back fired, since the city that hates him (Detroit) is mostly black, the city council thats calling for his resignation, is mostly black, and the people who protest every event he goes to, are mostly black.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
x2, the epitome of scumbag.

On a related note, I have to watch this douche's entire state of the city address from yesterday and lead my stupid public speaking class (which is half full of retards) in a discussion of it for Friday. People in that class were actually arguing that Minority Report by Jay-Z is a well written "song" and that I need to pay closer attention to the lyrics to understand it.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
He was probably doing it to get the blacks to hate white people or something, acting like it was the white people at the Free Press who were trying to bring him down, but it back fired, since the city that hates him (Detroit) is mostly black, the city council thats calling for his resignation, is mostly black, and the people who protest every event he goes to, are mostly black.
At least the community is acknowledging that his being black doesn't make him a victim. I'm happy with this situation.

Now if only they'd realize collectively that Al, Jesse, and Louis are cut from the same cloth.