Detroit Police Officer Demoted After Mocking Woman On Snapchat

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Detroit Police Officer Demoted After Mocking Woman On Snapchat

A police officer in Detroit has been demoted after allegedly uploading a video to Snapchat of him mocking a black woman he had pulled over for driving with expired tags and forced to walk home in the freezing cold.

"Walk of shame," one officer can be heard saying in the video.

"In the cold," a second officer adds.

The officer signs off the video saying, "Bye Felicia," a derisive phrase used online to dismiss someone. The video included a "Celebrating Black History Month" filter as well as the caption "Black Girl Magic."

According to Detroit Police Chief James Craig, the officer pulled the teenager over after noticing her car had expired tags. After impounding the vehicle, the officer offered a ride, but she reportedly declined.

Craig said the officer's reference to "Celebrate Black History Month" made the post even more problematic and and racially insensitive.

"I'm angry because this was a racially insensitive post," Craig said. "It's not reflective of this police department."

The officer has been taken off the street and placed on restricted duty, officials with the department said. An investigation has begun in to the incident.

"I'm not troubled, I'm not disappointed, I'm angry," Craig said. "This officer will be held accountable for his actions," he said. "We are moving to remove his corporal rank."

The woman in the video, identified as Ariel Moore, spoke with WXYZ on Thursday to talk about the incident.

"I've never had this happen to me. I'm kind of shocked. I don't really know how to feel right now," Moore told WXYZ. "I'm still trying to take it in."

Moore's mother, Monique Mobley said she was also outraged by the video.

"What they put on there, that's racist," Mobley said. "They're demeaning my child for no reason."

"Black Girl Magic."
:haha7:

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
He's so lucky he still has a job. Worth it though.

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
They didn't "force" her to walk home.

the officer pulled the teenager over after noticing her car had expired tags. After impounding the vehicle, the officer offered a ride, but she reportedly declined.
Also, a point because mom and daughter's last names don't match. Wonder who the car was registered to?

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Hilarious but as a cop you have to be smarter than that.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
Hahahahaa

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The mother (with the different last name): What deh put on dere was rayciss... deh done demeanoured my chi'le.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
How about you pay your fucking bills?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
<SJWcunt>That is so racist!!!</SJWcunt>
I had to deal with that shit on a weekly basis when I was working for glorious leader.
Actually a week ago I was at the shop I was sitting at the desk looking important and a kid comes in asking to get shit out of his car, turns out it’s the same old shit story gets into a wreck, has no insurance no registration cops tow his car, it’s been sitting a week and was told go bring $125 for the tow (the were waving the storage) so he can “get his stuff” and the fucking ****** still refuses to accept that and makes a scene.
What the fuck is wrong with people, I would never in a million years think that I was that entitled

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
I had to deal with that shit on a weekly basis when I was working for glorious leader.
Actually a week ago I was at the shop I was sitting at the desk looking important and a kid comes in asking to get shit out of his car, turns out it’s the same old shit story gets into a wreck, has no insurance no registration cops tow his car, it’s been sitting a week and was told go bring $125 for the tow (the were waving the storage) so he can “get his stuff” and the fucking ****** still refuses to accept that and makes a scene.
What the fuck is wrong with people, I would never in a million years think that I was that entitled
If I knew that I'd be a billionaire or a genocidal maniac.

KRSOne

A cop could shoot a kid for flashing his brights and get in less trouble than a cop who hurts someones feelings.

With these automatic plate readers becoming a lot more common they must be pulling people over left and right. Shit even on LivePD they pulled someone over as the owner of the car had a warrant...