Detroit Police warn people to stay out of Detriot

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
DETROIT (WWJ) – The men and women of the Detroit Police Department believe the city is too dangerous to enter, and they want citizens to know it.
Detroit Police Officer Association (DPOA) Attorney Donato Iorio said officers are holding the

“Enter At Your Own Risk” rally at 3:30 p.m. Saturday in front of Comerica Park to remind the public that the officers are overworked, understaffed, and at times, fearful for their lives.

“Detroit is America’s most violent city, its homicide rate is the highest in the country and yet the Detroit Police Department is grossly understaffed,” Iorio told WWJ’s Kathryn Larson. “The DPOA believes that there is a war in Detroit, but there should be a war on crime, not a war on its officers.”

Iorio says the once 2,000 strong force is shrinking rapidly; since the start of summer, hundreds of officers have left the department.

“These are the men and women who we look to protect us… and police officers can’t protect you if they’re not there. Officers are leaving simply because they can’t afford to stay in Detroit and work 12 hour shifts for what they are getting paid… These police officers are beyond demoralized, these officers are leaving hand over fist because they can no longer afford to stay on the department and protect the public,” he said.

And that’s why Iorio cautions those who enter the city to be wary.

“The explosion in violent crime, the incredible spike in the number of homicides and for officers trying to work 12 hours in such deplorable, dangerous and war like conditions is simple untenable,” he said.

Iorio said the department today has less officers than ever, even though crime rates are through the roof.

“By denying police officers the appropriate manpower, there’s a manpower crisis right now, there’s 1,000 fewer police officers today than there was 10 years ago, yet the homicide rate is higher. There’s more crime now than before, so if anything you need more officers, not fewer officers,” he said.
Les Stroud should do a episode of survivorman in Detriot.

I don't think more police would solve any problems in Detroit.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
I didn't read the rest but I would watch the shit out of Survivorman in Detroit.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
They are only saying what the rest of the world already knew.

+1 for SurvivorMan Detroit!! I wonder what the best kind of watermelon is for baiting traps with..........

Last edited:

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Les Stroud should do a episode of survivorman in Detriot.

I don't think more police would solve any problems in Detroit.
There already was an episode of the show made by the other guy.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Bear Grylls? Get the fuck outta here.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Bear Grylls? Get the fuck outta here.
I didnt say the guy was the shit, he just did the desolate urban horseshit already. He didnt eat bugs, but Im guessing he could have.

Dec 12, 2007

DAY 2: "BACK! BACK SWOOGIES!" (voice over) I managed to scare them off and hide in the library, the one place they fear to venture.

DAY 4: I went downtown to try and salvage food but met with resistance.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I see ******s, better drink my own piss...

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
There already was an episode of the show made by the other guy.
How dare you compare Stroud with Grylls. Grylls has a camera crew with him and a safety team. Stroud just goes out there and hes his own camera man. Always Jersey.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
How dare you compare Stroud with Grylls. Grylls has a camera crew with him and a safety team. Stroud just goes out there and hes his own camera man. Always Jersey.
Hello exactly! Fucking Jersey.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Stroud is a dirty Canadian donut puncher. He plays the harmonica for fucks sake.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
That poster is Dumb.....I work 12 hour shifts. If a person is shot or stabbed....rarely do I see police doing CPR or doing anything to help keep the person alive....Boo hoo! A lowly "Ambulance driver" makes less than half of what they do. They can go shit in a lake.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Where did I compare the two, you moron? I just posted that the other guy did it first, you can mutually masturbate with KK about who is MOAR MANLY but please understand that I just dont care.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
He plays it to attract male monkeys so he can suck their monkey dicks.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Where did I compare the two, you moron? I just posted that the other guy did it first, you can mutually masturbate with KK about who is MOAR MANLY but please understand that I just dont care.
I feel like Bear would be a selfish lover. Like he just does his thing and then rolls over and goes to sleep because he has to get up and go adventuring in the morning. But with Les, he would want to hear about how your day was, maybe play you a song on his harmonica. You could really relax and feel safe in his arms.... Not that I've thought about it or anything.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
I feel like Bear would be a selfish lover. Like he just does his thing and then rolls over and goes to sleep because he has to get up and go adventuring in the morning. But with Les, he would want to hear about how your day was, maybe play you a song on his harmonica. You could really relax and feel safe in his arms.... Not that I've thought about it or anything.
What about mantracker?