Diaper in the refrigerator Prank!

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Oh thank god. I was thinking, nay, hoping that tragedy had befallen Davey and Pop. Good to see both you and Jimmy Durante have lived to see another sunrise.

You videos are bad and you should feel bad.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Oh, I watched every one of the 72 seconds of your video. I dont just criticize based on one video, I watch all the shit you post. I dont just blindly hate on stuff that is thrown up here, I take the time and suffer through it. Video suggestion: Pop falls down the stairs and 911 responders dont arrive in time. Make it happen.

MTJonny

Donator
Apr 24, 2009
Greater Seattle area
Oh, I watched every one of the 72 seconds of your video. I dont just criticize based on one video, I watch all the shit you post. I dont just blindly hate on stuff that is thrown up here, I take the time and suffer through it. Video suggestion: Pop falls down the stairs and 911 responders dont arrive in time. Make it happen.
And then you kill yourself. Mix it up a little bit. And i blindly hate your shit, refuse to watch it, and hope eternal suffering on you and your pop.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Classic. Unscripted Pop really sounds scripted. Also, the editing rules, I like the useless 1 second clip right at the beginning. You have a talent, Davey.

[video=youtube;czKxs_g0PBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czKxs_g0PBk&feature=endscreen[/video]

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
If he doesn't lose weight the videos will end soon.
Like I've said before, I'm looking forward to kidlock's tear strewn "he was the coolest, funniest guy I'd ever know bros!" video

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
If he doesn't lose weight the videos will end soon.
That's the best part. See, shortly, Kidlock will post something about him dying, and we'll all laugh good and hard.

Or, he'll die and stupid won't post anymore of these stupid fucking videos.

Either way, with a little time, we'll all be happier regardless. Win win.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
My main problem with these vids is that Pop looks like he could be really funny but never is. Well, I also hate the terrible acting.

#kidlockmorelikekidfaggot

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
Why doesn't this moron get it through his fucking skull that no one here is interested in his shitty videos?

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
Jun 29, 2006
Cervix spelunking
I'm sure he thinks that Wackbag is full of people who secretly love the things they hate. If you don't want him to post any more of his dumb videos stop posting in the threads.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
[YT]RfO0p7N4jiA[/YT]
Dude I love your videos. "Poooop! Pooopie!!" LOL!! Good stuff. I "liked" this one as many times as I could.

As much as your h8tarz are trolls, I'd say get a little bit more risky with them, like have Dad do the Cinnamon challenge or put itching power in his depends.

Keep them coming, brah!

Aug 11, 2005
Dude I love your videos. "Poooop! Pooopie!!" LOL!! Good stuff. I "liked" this one as many times as I could.

As much as your h8tarz are trolls, I'd say get a little bit more risky with them, like have Dad do the Cinnamon challenge or put itching power in his depends.

Keep them coming, brah!
yeah I know right! That was great acting putting his hands up to his mouth and running away!