OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Did Anthony Leave Thursday's Show Cause Of Bonnie or Erocks Cold?

Discussion in 'Classic Opie & Anthony General Discussion' started by George Costanza, Mar 16, 2012.

1. George Costanza

George Costanza All Hail the Dragonslayer.

It just seems like he was doing the fake erock cough thing. I think he and bonnie have some tension as well. So did he fake sick to avoid the Bonnie or was he really sick?

Sucks cause I usually listen to the thursday and friday show a couple times over the weekend as good background noise while working on computer.

What say you?

2. fletcher

fletcher Darkness always says hello.
    Donator

This thread sucks. THATS WHAT I SAY.

3. afternoonquil

afternoonquil Apology Ostrich

George what's more gross going ass to mouth on an Indian woman with a hairy flu dump stained asshole

or

using heavily bloodied maxipads as shoulder pad inserts in your sport jacket?

What say you?

4. weeniewawa

weeniewawa it's a man, baby!!!

that's right, Ant is a pussy and can't handle Bonnie not following him on twitter

yep, that must be it

I say this thread sucks

5. George Costanza

George Costanza All Hail the Dragonslayer.

My neighbors can't hear words on a keyboard. Speaking of that we had a sudden heat wave in michigan this week and I always rush over and turn the volume down during parts of discussing genitalia male and female or gay sex which are the go to topics when jim is struggling.

Neighbors may not be the biggest fan of saying fuck. But a discussion about anatomy that is so in depth and disgusting. That's when I turn the radio down. I enjoy sex and love women. Everyone on here is like oh he is so uptight and averse to sex. Sex is great I ain't a mormon.

I just don't like broadcasting over my speakers and out my open windows clithood, abortions, topics when they persist for 15-20 minutes. Norton will say clithood, molesting, cuckold, bull, tranny in passing as crutches. I just think those 20 min diatribes about disgusting sex stuff where jim keeps trying more and more to shock are boring to me. This is about my neighbors though.

I havent bitched about it since winter just ended and it's only been warm for a week. This week was pretty light on disgusting jimmy gutter talk. This thread is about anthony being sick not Jim being the sex guy from hermans head.

6. afternoonquil

afternoonquil Apology Ostrich

7. Konstantin K

Konstantin K Big League Poster

They should sell Sirius radios with a V-chip (wassat?) option to protect George's neighbors from hearing anything objectionable.

8. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

Sir Anthony's liver is the one to blame for his delayed reaction to cheapo vino. (They switched the bottles and over-charged for that dinner.)

9. Space Edge

Space Edge Registered User

Wouldn't it just make sense to not listen with your windows open broadcasting the show to your neighbors? If you are that concerned about your neighbors hearing what they might say why turn your radio real loud and sit outside and listen to it. Get some nice headphones or something and sit outside and listen.

10. Badfinger

Badfinger I shot the sheriff

Clithoods? Crank it up.
    Butt plugs? Not so much.