Did anyone else notice the comment made today

gsteve66

when a caller called in bashing the new kroc brand... o and a said they will have their say soon... Bill burr then gave a date of the xm supsension, they agreed and then anthony said thats when they will be at jones beach.

Yep, I noticed it.. it was what it was.. Didn't seem like anything groundbreaking that we didn't know already.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Zebra is a code word. Lionness is also a code word. I'm going to start another speculation thread.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
He meant at the JONES BEACH THEATER SHOW...where I happen to have 2 front row seats...'cause I r0xXorz!

sixxcrow

trying to be one of the gang
does anybody have a link for a replay of todays show? I couldn't record it today for some reason.

turkyman

Didn't Bill Burr say June 16th? And they used it as an easy way out of talking about XM, because we all know the end date is the 15th. O&A were just quick on their toes to use Bill's fuck-up to pitch the Virus Tour at Jones Beach on the 16th.

i cant really listen like i use to now that i dont have XM. Imma have to d* it somewhere

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
What's not to get? At the JB show, they will trash all the non cancelling fruitpackers.

cozzie

head retard
Zebra??? or lioness??? I'm soo confused , who's this billy norton dude??

I Can"t Start New Threads But I Heard K-mart Bought Xm And O&a And Kmart Are Starting Their Wow Campaign. Womans Outer Wear Sales Event.

This Is The Funniest Post Evahar

When I was listening to the show, Anthony said a word that began with the letter X, then later said a word that started with the letter M

X.M.

Then later he said a words that begin with the letters s.u.c.k and s again.

So, after figuring it out in DesqView for DOS, then posting it to my Renegade BBS on DoveNET I got some replies and I figured it out

X.M. Sucks.

I think it's a hiddening meaning or something. Someone should start a thread

S

sxty9GTO

I heard Ron mention several times in the rerun that O&A were going to be running CBS replays on XM. When does this start? This weekend?

T

Twisted Trucker

Valk..thats some funny shit.

I heard Ron mention several times in the rerun that O&A were going to be running CBS replays on XM. When does this start? This weekend?
I heard ron mention that fez got attacked by robots, but Sam Waterston saved his life when he got fezzy to sign up for Old Glory Robot Insurance.

Watch out for the metal ones

pike

You will be molested
O&A were just quick on their toes to use Bill's fuck-up to pitch the Virus Tour at Jones Beach on the 16th.
Bill Burr... fuck up? Noooo!!! You're kidding! It's a conspiracy!!! :icon_roll

ragecage

When I was listening to the show, Anthony said a word that began with the letter X, then later said a word that started with the letter M

X.M.

Then later he said a words that begin with the letters s.u.c.k and s again.

So, after figuring it out in DesqView for DOS, then posting it to my Renegade BBS on DoveNET I got some replies and I figured it out

X.M. Sucks.

I think it's a hiddening meaning or something. Someone should start a thread
That's amazing. I did some further digging. Using a super secret code encryption program, I plugged in every word that Anthony used today and deduced that, despite what he said over the airwaves, this is what he really meant to say:

"Death to the Jews"

I'm not sure what it means. Take it for what it's worth. :icon_conf

O

Overnite

Holy Shit, I never saw this coming....

"Tom's telling us we gotta break" really means that they need to ****** in the ******, as well as on the ******** and in the ****, fuck.