did Hillary plant question at Republican debate?

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Has any political appearance not been orchestrated since Howard invented radio a century ago?

If you really thought the candidates go into a debate cold and unaware of the questions you're not seeing past the 47th wall..

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
So CNN got busted in collusion with a Democrat candidate? Who saw that coming?

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
All I'm saying is that Hillary embarrassed CNN and someone is going to return the favor.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
the Clintons literally think they can say and do just about anything and get away with it. and they are basically right

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
This seems to have some legs... It might end up being costly.
Anyone with the last name Clinton could get caught on I-95 with 2 kilos of blow and 3 dead hookers in the trunk of their car and get away with it. The media LOVES these people, and the average American doesn't pay enough attention to make up their own mind.

This will do nothing to hurt Hillary's chances.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Anyone with the last name Clinton could get caught on I-95 with 2 kilos of blow and 3 dead hookers in the trunk of their car and get away with it. The media LOVES these people, and the average American doesn't pay enough attention to make up their own mind.

This will do nothing to hurt Hillary's chances.
Sad, but true. The average "American" is a maroon with a room temperature IQ.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
Sad, but true. The average "American" is a maroon with a room temperature IQ.
yeah, alot of them like the clintons. but there are also the others who act like these two are our second chance at jack and bobby kennedy. and no matter what they arent interested in letting that myth go

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
How about the media do an intensive story on Bill and Hillary. Making sure to cover all the "missing" time in their lives. Plus, all the alleged victims of Bill's sexual appetite.

Let's not gloss over the amazing amount of "bodies" that have shown up around these two too.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Anyone with the last name Clinton could get caught on I-95 with 2 kilos of blow and 3 dead hookers in the trunk of their car and get away with it.
How about this guy?

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Anyone with the last name Clinton could get caught on I-95 with 2 kilos of blow and 3 dead hookers in the trunk of their car and get away with it.
How about this guy?

That's the ONLY Clinton who should get away with it

looks like he's about to snort the mic

MOD EDIT: Removed the spoiler tags, it fucks with the auto-image resizing.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
Has any political appearance not been orchestrated since Howard invented radio a century ago?

If you really thought the candidates go into a debate cold and unaware of the questions you're not seeing past the 47th wall..
So true. It happens on both sides all the time.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I could be mistaken, but wasn't there a big to-do a few weeks ago because Rudy or another Republican candidate was asked some softball questions ... I don't want to make an issue of right vs wrong...I'm just trying to say it happens on both sides & is one reason why you can't put much stock in these debates.

turdfrgsn

it's a funny name
Mar 7, 2005
North Beach, MD
it doesn't make a goddam bit of difference who ends up in the white house--we are fucking doomed as a nation, period

ant was right the other day when he said we're past the point of no return--not necessarily because of what buchanan says, altho he makes a few good points--both parties are doing nothing but fucking the middle class, and once the middle class disappears, so does the country

while i'd love to share ant's optimism that we won't see the full blown cave-in of the country in our lifetimes, i'd say there's at least betting odds that america as we know it won't last more than a few more decades, tops

we have a pending economic meltdown that's going to make the great depression look like a walk in the park--and no one's doing a goddam thing about it and the vast majority of the people couldn't give a fuck less

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
There's a difference when a campaign appearance or debate is peppered with ringers asking questions, and when the media outlet presenting the event is in collusion with the candidate. The media are SUPPOSED to be neutral, but that has been forgotten in the past 20 or so years. They've even given up trying to APPEAR neutral.

And in this case it's even worse because they're favoring one particular candidate instead of one side. If I were Obama I'd be pissed. (Of course I'd be pissed more about being black, but thats neither here nor there...)

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
So CNN got busted in collusion with a Democrat candidate? Who saw that coming?
Oh, it's worse than that.

Take a look at this link from Michelle Malkin's website.

Turns out that a whole bunch of individuals that were presented as "undecided voters" have been exposed as people who are already diehard supporters of one Democrat candidate or another (including the Hillary plant).

This is why I have to laugh, and laugh heartily, whenever the subject of bias in the media comes up, and someone just mentions Fox News. ****** please. All of the network news channels do this shit. CNN is no less egregious with their blatant biases.

Vyce

Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
it doesn't make a goddam bit of difference who ends up in the white house--we are fucking doomed as a nation, period

ant was right the other day when he said we're past the point of no return--not necessarily because of what buchanan says, altho he makes a few good points--both parties are doing nothing but fucking the middle class, and once the middle class disappears, so does the country

while i'd love to share ant's optimism that we won't see the full blown cave-in of the country in our lifetimes, i'd say there's at least betting odds that america as we know it won't last more than a few more decades, tops

we have a pending economic meltdown that's going to make the great depression look like a walk in the park--and no one's doing a goddam thing about it and the vast majority of the people couldn't give a fuck less
This sort of ridiculous bullshit is why I can NEVER take your side seriously.

You overreact like drama queens, and you are irrationally in LOVE with fucking hyperbole. My god, do I loathe your love of hyperbole.

turdfrgsn

it's a funny name
Mar 7, 2005
North Beach, MD
This sort of ridiculous bullshit is why I can NEVER take your side seriously.

You overreact like drama queens, and you are irrationally in LOVE with fucking hyperbole. My god, do I loathe your love of hyperbole.
i'm rubber, you're glue, cupcake...and i don't have a side, or aren't you literate enough to read where i said it doesn't make a difference which party wins?

it's no more over the top than what ant was saying the other day and hyperbole is as hyperbole does, both sides play it---load that one in your pipe, loathing larry

now who's the drama queen?

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
it's no more over the top than what ant was saying the other day
there are many conservatives and liberals, and others, who echo those statements about the direction the country is going and the same reasons why

Vyce

Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
i'm rubber, you're glue, cupcake...and i don't have a side, or aren't you literate enough to read where i said it doesn't make a difference which party wins?

it's no more over the top than what ant was saying the other day and hyperbole is as hyperbole does, both sides play it---load that one in your pipe, loathing larry

now who's the drama queen?
You aren't making one iota of goddamn sense.

My point remains the same. Just fucking STOP it with the overexaggerating bullshit. Our nation is NOT doomed, the republic is not crumbling or is going to crumble any time in the near future, and it's not the end of all things American just because some brown people are moving into the neighborhood.