Did I do the right thing ???

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
I was trying to keep my kids occupied for a while this afternoon and decided to bring them to the local McDonalds. I live in a nice town, clean, no nggas, no trash to speak of.

So I am reading my newspaper and my two year old girl starts crying and I look over and she is laid out with two twin boys standing over her. They are a little bigger than her, three years old, maybe four. She says the one boy pushed her.

These little pricks are there with grandma, so I say loud enough for her to hear me. "Did this boy push you" and she said yes. Grandma calls the boy over and keeps looking at me. She asks him if he pushed her and he says yes. She tells him to apologize and he says no and walks away. She looks at me and kind of shrugs. Which set me off like a roman candle.

I called my two boys down from the slide area and explained to them what happened. They are four and six. They are bigger than these boys. I tell them that if someone hits there sister and the other kids parents do not do anything, they need to hit that child. My six year old says he does not want to get in trouble. I explain that he will not.

So my two boys walk over and the five year old give the little prick a two handed push and sends him flying back hitting the floor and banging his head on the bottom of the slide. He starts crying and I looked at the grandma, smiled, rounded up my kids and left.

Now my wife is giving me shit saying that I am setting a bad example.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
You know if it was my son getting knocked down by a bigger kid, I would consider it a lesson learned. I am trying to explain to my wife that I want to set the trend now that they need to defend their sister.

My oldest is 8 and has a mild case of CP. He would have beat the shit out of the kid, but he was not there. I just want to teach them to do the right thing.

My six year old was wrestling with a girl at a b-day party and I explained that he can never hit a girl. He had a hard time with it, but is starting to understand.

You just want to raise good kids.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Lock this fucker up. 15 minutes and total justification. Thanks gents. I can now go to sleep in peace.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i tell my kid to hit back all the time, not long ago one of the neighbors kids waffled him (my son) over the head with a big stick, i watched the whole thing go down, my son just stood there, didn't cry or anything, the other kid saw me standing on the deck, he dropped the stick and started crying and running away, all i could do was laugh, i asked my kid what happened and he said all the kids in the neighbor hood are terrified of me and he was afraid i was going to catch him, so he ran away, he has never picked on my kid since.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Would The Fez Man hit it?
NO i fucking HATE kids, i would rather bang an old toofless black lady before being bothered with any one under the age of 18

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
mobile wackbagging!
You're helping to instill the value that family is important, and worth bending the rules for.

The lesson they learned in this situation is much better than some they would've learned otherwise.

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
Would have been better if your kid said, "Put your teeth on the edge of the slide."

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
you done good Ant. I'd have handled it the same way, especially where my youngest nephew is concerned ... nobody messes with my nephews when Aunt Kris is around.