Did this TSA chick touch this attractive chick's vagina

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
WARNING: Infowars cunts.

Ashley Jessica Claims TSA Agent Touched Her Vagina (Video)

Ashley Jessica, an Infowars.com activist, recently uploaded a video to YouTube of a TSA agent allegedly touching her vagina through her clothing during an airport pat down (video below).

Jessica and her mother took turns recording each other after they chose the pat down instead of going through a body scanner machine at the San Diego International Airport. It is not known when the incident took place.

She repeatedly asks the unidentified TSA female agent not to touch her vagina, breasts, or her mother's private parts.

Jessica told InfoWars.com that she and her mother were told by the TSA agent that they would undergo “an extensive pat down which would involve going all the way up the leg."

The TSA screener first placed her hand on Jessica’s breasts, prompting her response: “Sorry, you just touched my boob.”

After Jessica tells the TSA agent that she does not want her breasts touched, the TSA agent threatens to stop the screening process and ban Jessica from flying.

Jessica agrees to allow the pat down to continue, but flinches when the TSA agent feels high up on the inner part of her leg, possibly touching the young woman's vagina.

“She just touched my vagina, seriously, that was not my upper thigh,” states Jessica.

“Having the camera on empowered me to interrupt the pat down when I was being violated and tell them what was and wasn’t acceptable,” Jessica explained to Infowars.com.
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/soci...ica-claims-tsa-agent-touched-her-vagina-video

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
She repeatedly asks the unidentified TSA female agent not to touch her vagina, breasts, or her mother's private parts.
Please don't touch my cunt or knockers, and keep your hands off my mom's cunt and tits, too.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I will say, I'd like to be that blue glove.

Well, the outside of it.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I love how the TSA lady gets annoyed that the girl jumps or reacts to the hand being wanded in and around her Vag'

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
Yes, if only it were that easy to get past security checks.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
Ugh. When I was crossing the border into Canada back in Feb, they found a loaded magazine in my car.

In addition to almost having a gun drawn on me, that pat down was VERY intrusive.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
The problem I have with this shit is that there's PLENTY of examples of abuse of power out there. Reaching like this only dilutes the real cases and makes the real cases get lumped in with the crackpots.

They are doing more harm than good with this shit.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
The Zoidberg Bomber.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
The problem I have with this shit is that there's PLENTY of examples of abuse of power out there. Reaching like this only dilutes the real cases and makes the real cases get lumped in with the crackpots.

They are doing more harm than good with this shit.
Exactly. She went in there looking for a confrontation.

I've never had a problem with the TSA.
Plus, I always go thru the scanner. It's perfectly safe
and way faster then this stupid pat down shit.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
How many times have you crossed the boarder for fun since?
I haven't been back. In the past 3 years, I have crossed the border 15-20 times. That trip was my first one that wasn't business in over 10 years.

They let me go because it was only a 6 round magazine. It still scared the shit out of me when they had me spread eagle against the wall searching me. When I finally got to Montreal am hour later, I was still shaking.

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Jessica and her mother took turns recording each other after they chose the pat down instead of going through a body scanner machine at the San Diego International Airport.
In other words, they went there intending to make an anti-TSA video.

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
Man infowars gets all the facts. They actually have to touch you during a pat down? Who knew?

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
please, let them touch those things!!

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
What a cunt. No fan of the TSA but that's an agent trying to be as professional as possible and a whore trying to make an issue out of it. Don't like it? Don't fly. I shouldn't have to avoid tall buildings because you don't want to be checked at airport security.