Did you destroy your XM Radio when the boys were suspended for a month?

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Tempers were flaring I know but when the boys were suspended for a month, I remember reading a few posts that showed guys destroying their XM radio's. I also remember reading a few posts about pests who said they were getting rid of their units?

Did you?

If so, did you get a new one? If so what model?

(I am asking because I was seriously looking at the Inno).

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
I have an inno and a few others, didn't destroy them but they are not activated. Not sure if I'll ever go back.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Nope...and I still love my Inno, even though I can't believe there's not a way to move music off of it.

Unless, of course, I've been looking in all the wrong places for that info.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Nope. I still have my Inno activated, and still love it.
I read a little on it..

MP3 player
XM radio of course
you can record hours of what you want from XM
Decent battery life
about the size of a cell phone
I found a deal $180.00 with the car adapter..

Sounds like a plan to me

JohnnyRed

Feb 15, 2005
Didnt destroy it

Cancelled it

Took a free three month deal after suspension

XM said fuck you pay me

They finally just deactivated it because I never gave them a fucking dime

I get the show from somewhere else now

Go back? Why?

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
I skipped my Inno into a pond at my complex...kerplunk...thing was a piece of shit anyways

Brokeback Jimmy

Laundering your Swastikas since 1912
Jan 30, 2006
I'm an underpaid gubment employee, so smashing anything is/was just out of the question. If O&A didn't come back, I would've sold it on FLEA-Bay.

I did cancel all my subs (2 total at the time) and waited until the boys came back before I re activated

I used that Toyota code that was floating around to scam them out of 3 months and free activation.

Only reason I came back was they brought O&A back. As much as I enjoy the service, and think dollar for dollar is the best entertainment value around, No O&A, No XM.

Period.

I think getting suspended in the long run will turn out being a good thing. It gave the suits at XM an idea of how important the show is to a lot of us out here, and the deal breaker than no O&A is.....

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
I'm an underpaid gubment employee, so smashing anything is/was just out of the question. If O&A didn't come back, I would've sold it on FLEA-Bay.

I did cancel all my subs (2 total at the time) and waited until the boys came back before I re activated

I used that Toyota code that was floating around to scam them out of 3 months and free activation.

Only reason I came back was they brought O&A back. As much as I enjoy the service, and think dollar for dollar is the best entertainment value around, No O&A, No XM.

Period.

I think getting suspended in the long run will turn out being a good thing. It gave the suits at XM an idea of how important the show is to a lot of us out here, and the deal breaker than no O&A is.....

Sounds like you had a good idea...

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be

Period.

Same here, including the part about being an underpaid gubment employee & I canceled 3 subs - 2 were mine and 1 was my brother's

Mystic Pain

The few, The proud, The people that get the show
Jan 8, 2006
N. California
I have an Inno. The only complaint I have is that you can not schedule a recording session with out it being in the home dock. I wish I could set recording appointments while it sits in my truck. You can still record in manually though. All in all, it rocks. I got mine new for $100 during a Walmart clearance sale.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Nah. I ended up giving mine to a board member that was having
problems with his. I'd rather see someone get some enjoyment
out of it than destroy it. XM is still a good service for those that
want it. I just decided to go in another direction.
My wife still has hers and loves it.

F

frrrrunkis

No. I'm keeping it for my next trip to visit the family in Oklahoma to shoot it full of holes.

After "cancelling" XM continued to charge me. How's that for customer service? FUCK YOU XM. Sorry, wrong thread.

n8crwlr

Nov 5, 2005
Carrot Breath, OH
Inno destroyed? MyFi destroyed? No, did not destroy either one. Cancelled both subs but have resigned as long as the boys are on XM.

Inno is a great radio, I hook it to my personal truck using the home docking station and the cassette adapter, I use it in my work truck with the car dock so it will transmit to the AM/FM radio. I purchased a Dewalt Radio/Battery charger and connect the Inno via a mini to mini plug, most of the time outdoors the built in antennae is enough to use for the signal, if I need more signal I use my docking station and an external antennae.

Get the Inno, you can't go wrong.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
I didn't destroy mine... and for a good reason. I knew the day after the suspension was over was the Jones Beach Virus show... so if they had gotten fired I would have destroyed it there to much acclaim! I did come out to support the boys by doing the walkover with Cromwell about 2 days after the Homeless Charlie show.

Shane1V

Eggnog Flavored Cum
Jun 8, 2004
Brooklyn
No, I'm retarded but not that bad. If they had been FIRED, I might have seriously considered it though.
I'm happy to be back on XM. I'm a forgiving type. and XM is THE SHOW. FM show is a pale version as any honest person here will admit.

Love my INNO. Don't know of a better portable. I have not updated it either, so the FM transmitter works anywhere.

Shane1V

Eggnog Flavored Cum
Jun 8, 2004
Brooklyn
I skipped my Inno into a pond at my complex...kerplunk...thing was a piece of shit anyways

'Splain Lucy!
My inno is very good. Good receripn most everywhere, nice mp3 player, a purty screen that switches orinetation when u dock it,...
What was wrong with yours?

Aug 12, 2005
PA
I had an Inno. I didn't smash it during the suspension but after they came back and it started acting up I smashed it then. But I got a new one.

agentjmw

Clayton Townly Businessman
Jul 13, 2005
No, took it out of pickup and threw it the bed of the truck. Its been fermenting back there since then. No I have not resubbed. I dont miss XM a bit. Fuck em...

Taintkisser

has anyone seen my NAZI Helmet?
Feb 15, 2006
Dix Hills
I destroyrf my SkyFI2 in the back of FH Rileys the 1st week of the suspension. Have since resubbed and have an inno. I believe there were pictures posted i n a thread here somewhere.........

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
Smashed my Roady2 on vid due to the suspension. Canceled my account a month later when I sold my MyFi with my old SUV.

Fuck XM for suspending the show and fuck CBS for censoring the show. I don't know which is worse, but they both suck fat, uncut N-cock.