Digiorno fucking rules.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
As I sit here eating a fine Digiorno pizza after a long and hard day of work, I realize that it's far better than the offerings of every local pizza joint near me. There is one place somewhat nearby that has this deep-dish pan pizza that is just out of this world. The problem is, it's not available for takeout, which is insane. The place is a bar/restaurant next to a pizza shop (both places owned by the same people). The pizza you can get in the bar is different (and better) than what you can get from the pizza shop, even though they share the same kitchen. I can only get it when WMB and I meet up there for lunch occasionally.

If I want to drive 20 minutes to the town I grew up in, I can get pizza from either of the two places where I always ordered from when I lived there. But, that's not convenient. I'll occasionally pick up a pie when I am down in that area on my way home from work, though.

I consider myself to be a pizza conisseur, and just felt like rambling about this sad state of affairs.

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
Digorno garlic bread pizza is amazing.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
I't not delivery, it's Digorno!!!

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
I beg to differ, because this is.
I guess I'm spoiled - there are so many pizzerias here on Long Island that I rarely have have to eat frozen. And the ones that I have tried have basically tasted like cardboard with some sort of a spicy red sauce on it.

But, being the open-minded woman that I am, I will try a Digorno and get back to you.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Sounds like a good plan. I've always HATED frozen pizza, until I was introduced to this goodness. People who think Ellio's is good are out of their fucking minds.

I prefer the Digiorno Four-Cheese Rising Crust variety.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
Sounds like a good plan. I've always HATED frozen pizza, until I was introduced to this goodness. People who think Ellio's is good are out of their fucking minds.

I'm on my own tomorrow for dinner - will pick one up when I hit the grocery & report back.

Jul 13, 2006

I prefer California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizzas but I also buy Digiorno some times.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Usually people EAT pizza when drunk.

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
People who think Ellio's is good are out of their fucking minds.
I dunno man, I practically lived on Elio's Pizza boats (made from the "French Bread") in college. Those were fairly delicious after a hard night of drinking! :D

Dikbag

Dec 11, 2004
If you like Digiorno try Freshetta. just as good if not better IMO.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
I'm right there with you on Digiorno. I have a number of decent places to get pizza right in town, but still pick up Digiorno.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
Okay,you've all convinced me - I'll definitely pick one up this afternoon & report back tonight

foyb

Mar 18, 2007
If I've got to bake it myself, I'll get something from Papa Murhpy's. Damn good pizza

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
I dunno man, I practically lived on Elio's Pizza boats (made from the "French Bread") in college. Those were fairly delicious after a hard night of drinking! :D
I'm not familiar with those. However, the Stouffer's French bread pizza isn't bad. It's no Digiorno, but it's a step above most of the other crap.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
got 2 digiornos during the week
2 for 10 bucks
cooked the supreme last night
preety fuckin' good
jazzed it up a little with oregano,garlic powder and red pepp flakes
before cooking it

poppAwoody

C colon enter
May 23, 2006