Dirty Jobs AND Opie and Anthony

HaLLuCiN0

Sorry Harvey.
Sep 9, 2005
99% sure it would NEVER happen, but hey, what the hell...

I posted this on the Dirscovery Chanel site were fans can sugjest Jobs for Mike Rowe. Its set up in Mesage Board form. If any of you guys think this is a good idea go here and second the idea... or not :action-sm

KEEP IS CLEAN so they actually think about it

You have to sign up to post, its free and takes 2 seconds...

this is the forum---- http://community.discovery.com/eve/ubb.x/a/frm/f/8251971108

this is the tread----
http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8251971108/m/7591924019

I am BIG fan of both Opie and Anthony AND Mike Rowe. When he is on the show (3 or 4 times now) the fans get great radio. I was thinking of a way to get them together again for Dirty Jobs.

Opie and Anthony are doing a big comidy tour.
Between 10-12,000 people show up for the shows. Now, setting up and taking down the stage lights and clean up for 12,000 people must have a bunch of options for Dirty Jobs.

The Discovery people know the contacts for the Opie and Anthony show (Mike Rowe is only one of the Discovery stars they have had on)

August 25 they are having a tour stop at the PNC Bank Arts Center located in Holmdel, New Jersey.
Both shows have great chemistry together and would be great to work something out.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
If they don't have porta pots in the lot, this could be interesting.

Between that & Flea's puke.

krispykreme

Jun 23, 2005
Better yet, Mike Rowe 55 Gallon Drum Challenge!:icon_eek:

HaLLuCiN0

Sorry Harvey.
Sep 9, 2005
first thought

ya.. i was thinking the same thing.. tried to come up with something Discovery would actually let him do... :D

HaLLuCiN0

Sorry Harvey.
Sep 9, 2005
oops

haha... oops... i'll fix it

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
the only thing i can see going wrong is the pests, remember "cricket"?

AngryPest

Mar 3, 2005
the only thing i can see going wrong is the pests, remember "cricket"?
What ever happened to that little piglet? I know she lost the kids show. She hasn't been on in a while.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
What ever happened to that little piglet? I know she lost the kids show. She hasn't been on in a while.
If I'm remembering right, she had a Saturday night show a while back that bombed, and she hasn't shown her voice since.

user name

Al Sharpton is a Sparkling Nagle
Jun 13, 2006
Texas
99% sure it would NEVER happen, but hey, what the hell...

I posted this on the Dirscovery Chanel site were fans can sugjest Jobs for Mike Rowe. Its set up in Mesage Board form. If any of you guys think this is a good idea go here and second the idea... or not :action-sm

KEEP IS CLEAN so they actually think about it

You have to sign up to post, its free and takes 2 seconds...

this is the forum---- http://community.discovery.com/eve/ubb.x/a/frm/f/8251971108

this is the tread----
http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8251971108/m/7591924019

I am BIG fan of both Opie and Anthony AND Mike Rowe. When he is on the show (3 or 4 times now) the fans get great radio. I was thinking of a way to get them together again for Dirty Jobs.

Opie and Anthony are doing a big comidy tour.
Between 10-12,000 people show up for the shows. Now, setting up and taking down the stage lights and clean up for 12,000 people must have a bunch of options for Dirty Jobs.

The Discovery people know the contacts for the Opie and Anthony show (Mike Rowe is only one of the Discovery stars they have had on)

August 25 they are having a tour stop at the PNC Bank Arts Center located in Holmdel, New Jersey.
Both shows have great chemistry together and would be great to work something out.
I'm no grammar Nazi but damn... I hope you spell checked before shooting anything off to Discovery.

jpc165

Through the Fire and Flames
Jan 6, 2004
Flipsville
I am addicted to dirty jobs. Very good show.

O&A and mike cleaning up shit somewhere would be classic.

Apr 14, 2003
Eastern MD
I know I'm not the only one here with a man-crush on Mike Rowe, and I know it would be fucking awesome to see him cleaning up an arena after a Traveling Virus show.

chickenfinger

Drink The Kool Aid! Drink It!
Nov 23, 2006
I have never hidden the fact that I have a man-crush on Mike Rowe. I love that man.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Would all you man-crush faggots at least make some attempt to throw a no homo after declaring your unconditional love for another man. :action-sm

Hobo_Cum

Psst... your balls are showing...
Apr 15, 2006
Hobo Cock, Massachusetts
Would all you man-crush faggots at least make some attempt to throw a no homo after declaring your unconditional love for another man. :action-sm
just because i want mike rowe to caress my chest with his manly hands and lightly nuzzle my neck as he enters me from behind doesnt make me gay....

and i will NOT say "no-homo"

*HMMPH*

lil jimmys bag

a big old bucket of aids
Dec 8, 2004
In Jimmy's Pants
i personally think they should take the "dirty" part differently and have mike try to do a segment or two of the show, cursing and all, all gloves off. he keeps saying he wants to see aspects of the job for these dirty jobs, the dirty part for O&A is saying things like cunt, talking about lil connor, etc....

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
You guys are insane if you think anything will happen with Discovery and O&A.

I love the bbbbboys, but c'mon... take off the Hoo Hoo fan-like blinders every now and then. lol

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
You guys are insane if you think anything will happen with Discovery and O&A.

I love the bbbbboys, but c'mon... take off the Hoo Hoo fan-like blinders every now and then. lol
Agreed. Prolly not gonna happem'. :mad4: