#dirtylaundry

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
Thomas Jane reprises his role as Frank Castle...

[video=youtube;bWpK0wsnitc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bWpK0wsnitc[/video]

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Is this a new film? What's the story behind this?

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
I think it's just a short they did for fun.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Given the collapse of Marvel's proposed live-action Punisher TV series a couple of months ago, it could be some time before we get to see the gun-toting vigilante back on the screen. Fortunately, former Frank Castle Thomas Jane had a treat for fans of the anti-hero at the San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday, helping to ease the wait by reprising his role from 2004 movie for a superb unofficial short entitled Dirty Laundry.

Created by Jane and comic book artist Tim Bradstreet - who has previously worked on poster designs for both 2004's The Punisher and 2008's Punisher: War Zone, as well as numerous Punisher comic book titles - Dirty Laundry also features an appearance from Ron Perlman (Hellboy, Blade II) and sees Jane's Castle unleashing his own supremely violent brand of punishment on a group of drug dealing pimps.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Is this a new film? What's the story behind this?
I think it's just a short they did for fun.
From the info, you know, on the Youtube page:

"I wanted to make a fan film for a character I've always loved and believed in - a love letter to Frank Castle & his fans. It was an incredible experience with everyone on the project throwing in their time just for the fun of it. It's been a blast to be a part of from start to finish -- we hope the friends of Frank enjoy watching it as much as we did making it." -- Thomas Jane

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Missed that. It sucks, I actually really liked the movie.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Never got the The Punisher. Also that guy never washed his clothes. Just threw them in the dryer.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I always forget about how terrible Jane's The Punisher is when it comes to comic book movies. Him and his stupid fire hydrant.

And I will stand by Punisher: War Zone as a fun movie.

[yt]oQImotdVzpk[/yt]

I liked the first Punisher movie. I still haven't seen WarZone but I've heard it's ludicrously violent.