Disabled pregnant woman used as target practice

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
ALTON, Illinois (AP) -- Banished to the basement, the 29-year-old mother with a childlike mind and another baby on the way had little more than a thin rug and a mattress to call her own on the chilly concrete floor.

Five adults and a 12-year-old child were charged with Dorothy Dixon's murder.
Dorothy Dixon ate what she could forage from the refrigerator upstairs, where housemates used her for target practice with BBs, burned her with a glue gun and doused her with scalding liquid that peeled away her skin.
They torched what few clothes she had, so she walked around naked. They often pummeled her with an aluminum bat or metal handle.
Dixon -- six months pregnant -- died after weeks of abuse. Police have charged two adults, three teenagers and a 12-year-old boy with murder in the case that has repulsed many in this Mississippi River town.
"This is heartbreaking," police Lt. David Hayes said. "It was almost as though they were making fun of the abuse they were administering. This woman was almost like living in a prison."
Investigators put much of the blame on Michelle Riley, 35, who they said befriended Dixon but pocketed monthly Social Security checks she got because of her developmental delays.
Dixon saw little, if any, of the money, Hayes said. For months she weathered the torment to keep a roof over her head and that of her year-old son, who weighed just 15 pounds when taken into state custody after his mom's death.
"I've never seen an almost conspiratorial effort by a group of people to continuously torture someone until she finally died, then not really show any remorse," Hayes said. "It was just a slow, torturous, tragic way to die. I highly doubt Dorothy Dixon even knew she was dying."
Riley, 43-year-old Judy Woods and three teenagers, including Riley's 15-year-old daughter, LeShelle McBride, are charged with first-degree murder, aggravated and heinous battery, intentional homicide of an unborn child, and unlawful restraint. Riley's 12-year-old son is charged as a juvenile.
Riley, her daughter, Woods and 16-year-old Benny Wilson have public defenders who did not immediately return messages for comment. An 18-year-old defendant, Michael Elliott, planned to get his own attorney, court records show.
All remain in jail on $1 million bond.
Messages left with a Chicago-area sister of Dixon went unreturned, but neighbors, Hayes and newspaper accounts offer a mosaic of the months leading to Dixon's demise inside the small, white, blue-shuttered house.
Riley and Dixon, police said, had lived in Quincy, a Mississippi River town about 100 miles north of St. Louis, Mo. Quincy is where Riley worked as a coordinator for a regional center that helps the developmentally disabled with housing and other services. Dixon was a client.
For years, an impoverished Riley struggled raising her children. Her use of methamphetamine and cocaine brought drug convictions in 2002 and 2004. But with treatment and housing help from the Quincy YWCA, Riley put her life in order -- so much that in February of last year, the Quincy Herald-Whig did a story on her comeback.
Last summer, Dixon and Riley moved into the $800-a-month, three-bedroom rental in Alton about 15 miles north of St. Louis. From the start, neighbors Chad Hudson and Terri Brandt considered Riley trouble.
"Michelle was evil, vindictive. Manipulative," said Hudson, convinced the teenagers were Riley's powerless minions.
"She was angry, vicious," added Brandt.
Riley considered Dixon her slave, making her rub Riley's feet until Riley fell asleep and forcing her to run naked around the house when she got in trouble, the neighbors said.
"Being in their house was like being in a prison day room," Hudson said. "They just sat around the kitchen table and fought."

more...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/03/21/torture.slaying.ap/index.html

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Fucking savages.

The nerve of them to use a BB gun when clearly they should have all been playing Russian Roulette with a semi-auto.

Mar 2, 2005
chicago
laughing at retards singing is funny, this i walk away from pretty fuckin bummed out

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
Way to kill the fun. Literally.

People are shit. Without question.

I can't even joke. I'm sure there's a bunch of funny to be had somewhere. The jokes could probably write themselves, but this might be one of the things that reach beyond my scope of humor.

Tortured pregnant retard. That's now dead.

Just... Wow.

Nov 2, 2004
:(
X-rays revealed roughly 30 BBs lodged in her. Deep-tissue burns covered about one-third of her body -- her face, her chest, her arms and feet -- and left her severely dehydrated. Her face and body showed signs of prolonged abuse.

[Hanover Fiste\]Hanging's too good for them! Burning's too good for them! They should be torn into little-bitsy pieces and buried alive![Hanover Fiste]

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Way to kill the fun. Literally.

Tortured pregnant retard. That's now dead.

Just... Wow.

see you wrote your own joke, i just edited it

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
They should be put to death. Even the 12 & 16 year-olds.

No need for them to further fuck up the gene pool.

Treat_Yourself

Nov 17, 2006
What ever happened to crucifixion? Nailing vermin like this to a pole and letting everyone watch as they died slowly might be a great deterrent to such behavior.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
What ever happened to crucifixion? Nailing vermin like this to a pole and letting everyone watch as they died slowly might be a great deterrent to such behavior.

They tried it in Wyoming, but for some reason it didn't take..."whaa"

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
This shit almost makes me ashamed to be a human being. That people exist like this, who could do shit like this to other people, is simply mind blowing.

blackjacklily

The Black Cobra of WDT
May 16, 2007
PA
What amazes me most about the Human Race is that people actually have to capacity to do this sort of stuff, to watch other humans suffer for no reason, and to inflict this kind of torture on someone who can't even defend themselves (human or animal). Reading this story I was sick to my stomach and imagined this womans pain.

It's sick, it's pathetic and its a disgrace. There has to be a legitimate way to cleanse these assholes from the gene pool. There just has to be.

JoeyDVDZ

Aug 20, 2004
There will be, once we, as a race, stop letting political correctness and bleeding heart bullshit dictate the way we mete out punishment. Once we do that, then "an eye for an eye" will actually mean something again.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
For those playing the home game. The answer is:

Black, white, white, black, black, race traitor, and unknown.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
Our current forms of punishment don't mean anything to people who don't have remorse. I agree with Joey...this and other malicious crimes should be met with "an eye for an eye" type of recourse. Jailing them for life or the death penalty aren't enough to combat this type of behaviour. These people seem to not care if they live or die...so go about it in the most gruesome public display and see if they give a fuck then.

JoeyDVDZ

Aug 20, 2004
Our current forms of punishment don't mean anything to people who don't have remorse. I agree with Joey...this and other malicious crimes should be met with "an eye for an eye" type of recourse. Jailing them for life or the death penalty aren't enough to combat this type of behaviour. These people seem to not care if they live or die...so go about it in the most gruesome public display and see if they give a fuck then.
QF - motherfuckin - T.

Be every bit as brutal as the douchebags you're punishing. Make the punishment truly fit the crime.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Look at it this way. A retard with a baby? They were trying to do a public service.

See the mistake they made was that it wasn't a Muslim woman.

What? I try.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
QF - motherfuckin - T.

Be every bit as brutal as the douchebags you're punishing. Make the punishment truly fit the crime.
Invoke the old viking punishment of removing the protection of the law from them. With that said, the really sick fucks in society will take them down quickly.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
This is why i avoid the southern part of my shitty state.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
How do you broach that kind of subject?

"Hey so I got this retard chained in my basement...Wanna go shoot BBs at it?"

"Sure!"