Disney Streaming to Feature MCU “Limited Series”

Discoman

Donator
I really hope that Simpsons World continues as it's own streaming website and doesn't get locked in a paywall behind this. But, Disney being an evil company and all I wouldn't be surprised.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I really hope that Simpsons World continues as it's own streaming website and doesn't get locked in a paywall behind this. But, Disney being an evil company and all I wouldn't be surprised.
Said Disney+ will be the exclusive streaming home of all 600+ Simpsons episodes, so...yeah.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
Said Disney+ will be the exclusive streaming home of all 600+ Simpsons episodes, so...yeah.

I wonder if that's why FXX got the rights to Bob's Burgers and Family Guy reruns - because they're losing The Simpsons. Which will suck because I really like having their Simpsons marathons on in the background.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I wonder if that's why FXX got the rights to Bob's Burgers and Family Guy reruns - because they're losing The Simpsons. Which will suck because I really like having their Simpsons marathons on in the background.
Disney now owns the rights to Family Guy and Bob's Burgers, but I don't know they're a good fit for Disney+. Family Guy, especially.
Bob Iger is stepping down as CEO of Disney in 2021.
Yeah he's getting out while the getting's good. Disney looks poised to have a shit 2020 based on their Marvel slate and the fact that you're finally getting your way - there's no Star Wars coming anytime soon:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/star-wars-movies-will-go-on-hiatus-after-episode-9/1100-6466213/

In an interview with Bloomberg to mark the launch of the annual Star Wars Celebration this weekend, Iger stated that the studio plans to take some time off after Episode IX hits theaters. "We have not announced any specific plans for movies thereafter," he said. "There are movies in development, but we have not announced them. We will take a pause, some time, and reset, because the Skywalker saga comes to an end with this ninth movie. There will be other Stars Wars movies, but there will be a bit of a hiatus."
I know they are counting on Avatar to save them, but I don't know if that's going to go as well as they think, so this is a great time for Iger to bail.

LiddyRules

Disney now owns the rights to Family Guy and Bob's Burgers, but I don't know they're a good fit for Disney+. Family Guy, especially.

Yeah he's getting out while the getting's good. Disney looks poised to have a shit 2020 based on their Marvel slate and the fact that you're finally getting your way - there's no Star Wars coming anytime soon:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/star-wars-movies-will-go-on-hiatus-after-episode-9/1100-6466213/

I know they are counting on Avatar to save them, but I don't know if that's going to go as well as they think, so this is a great time for Iger to bail.
Great Navi! I forgot they had Avatar now.

Are you watching the JJ and Kathy show? They're getting ready to announce the title and show a trailer.

Ok. I just tuned in and they had a minute long crazy ovation when they introduced Rose. My unwokeness was awoken.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I'll say this about the service, seven bucks is far more reasonable than I expected.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
I could give a shit about the homo MCU, but I will be doubling my position in $DIS

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Let us rewrite history.....

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator

The Song of the South I get. That movie hasn't seen the light of day in over 30 years.

Unless they edited out the crows when Dumbo has been re-issued on DVD or Bluray, they could have left them in for the streaming version.

Unless they edited out the crows when Dumbo has been re-issued on DVD or Bluray, they could have left them in for the streaming version.
I guess they should edit the crows to shut people up but those crows are only racist to adults who know the context.

I never even knew the crows were racist till I saw Family Guy joke about it. I had forgotten the movie long ago and moved the fuck on.

LiddyRules

This is actually a big reason why I've started to re-get into buying physical media. In addition to there being so many streaming services you don't know what's going to end up where or when, the entire erasing history for context/guy's been Me-Too'ed, pave over his existence mentality makes me want to have something that a couple of lines of code won't obliterate.

And Dumbo is barely an hour long as it is.