DNA Ancestry Tests

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
As mentioned in the Christmas gift thread I received a 23andMe DNA kit. Was curious to see if any of you fine folks have delved into your sordid past. I got my results today. I'm actually a little surprised at my kike heritage. Apparently between 1700 and 1800 one if my great great great grand dad or mom was a Jew.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Got any brown sugar?

DNA Testing Companies Like 23andme Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry To White Profiles In Order To “Screw With Racists”
By
Alisha Sherron
-
December 6, 2017

Who were your ancestors? What is your ethnic background composed of? Sites likeAncestry.com and 23andme have always been some go to sources in answering all of your toughest questions. But how accurate are they? In a recent interview with Cracked, one of the major ancestry testing companies, (which specific company is unknown) spilled the beans on what really happens when you purchase an ancestry kit. While I can’t say I’m surprised, you may be shocked to learn that these ancestry sites aren’t always as accurate as they claim to be. Beyond this, they’ve also admitted to tampering with the result to “screw with racists”.

When Inside Edition had a set of triplets send their spit in to Ancestry.com and 23andMe, they got wildly different results from both services. Neither gave each triplet the same ancestry results. “Tests can be a crapshoot. For DNA tests, they use genetic markers, which are little variations in the DNA one or several groups may have, but others do not. The more markers there are, the more accurate the test will be.”

Shocked yet? Yeah, I didn’t think so. A lot of my friends have taken these types of DNA Tests, and most of them come back saying, “I don’t think this is entirely accurate…”
https://squawker.org/culture-wars/d...hite-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
As mentioned in the Christmas gift thread I received a 23andMe DNA kit. Was curious to see if any of you fine folks have delved into your sordid past. I got my results today. I'm actually a little surprised at my kike heritage. Apparently between 1700 and 1800 one if my great great great grand dad or mom was a Jew.

Mario?

Ay, Mario! Spinna da pizza dough anda trow it upinda air!

Greasy wop.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I did the Ancestry one, came back exactly as I thought it would Irish & Norwegian (Drunk Viking)

I found out some interesting family history shit though, the family name on my Mothers side was completely made up by my 2nd or 3rd Great Grandfather, he was a Physician that left his family, moved west, changed his name and started over.....crazy because an uncle on that side had done an exhaustive historical search and family name project a grip of years ago....he wasn’t very thorough apparently

Also found out my Grandfather was married before my Grandmother, which I never knew.

And my Uncle had a secret Daughter, she was a DNA match....

I got back pretty far into the 1400s, but after like 3 or 4 generations it’s gets so diluted it’s kind of dumb to even say you are “related”

Wrecktum

Mario?

Ay, Mario! Spinna da pizza dough anda trow it upinda air!

Greasy wop.
My original name was gonna be Salvatore. But my mother wouldn't allow it. So yes total ginzo.

Creasy Bear

Donator
My original name was gonna be Salvatore. But my mother wouldn't allow it. So yes total ginzo.

Hey, Sal! Comeah on innahouse and traya mama's rigatoni anda gabbagool! Fuhgetaboudit!

IROC drivin' gindaloon

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?

I knew it. That's all you need, one thieving wop on the team.

Wrecktum

I knew it. That's all you need, one thieving wop on the team.
To be fair I'm more Irish than anything so I'm a drunkard as well.

Creasy Bear

Donator
To be fair I'm more Irish than anything so I'm a drunkard as well.

Top o the mornin' to ye, Mario! May the saints puke green pints on ye!

Dirty bogtrotting mick

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Luckily I got no nog blood.

You have no idea how much I was hoping that would be a finding of your results. Loffs would have been had.

Wrecktum

You have no idea how much I was hoping that would be a finding of your results. Loffs would have been had.
It would explain my penchant for trashy white women with fat asses.

Wrecktum

How, Mario. You want drinkum heap big Manischewitz firewater?

Wagon burning kike
Well my dad's parents were born in Argentina. I'm assuming had something to do with the fascist taking over Italy and my great grand parents jumped ship. Think that's where the injun comes in some wop diddled a local. Since injuns and South American spics share the same ancestry.

Wrecktum

The family crest is a black wife beater with an empty whisky bottle covered in blood.
It's going to be. But good news is I took all my DNA data and had it analyzed for health risks. Besides being at risk for blood clots, baldness, and type 2 diabetes. I'm a fucking super human. I have multiple genes that lower my risk of heart attack, most cancers, denser bones, longevity, and getting dementia. I even have a gene that reduces the damage alcohol does to my liver and the effects of hangovers. Which is true since I've blacked out drinking pretty much on a weekly basis for a good 12 years and felt amazing the next day.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I did it years ago.

44% Viking. No ginzo, Jew, or African, or tipi nigger.

#winning.

Queen_Bona

I don't have to do the test to know all that. I can trace my ancestors generations up.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
That's tipi African-American, you fucking racist.
The reason I even mentioned it is for decades we were all told we had some Trail Of Tears nigger in us. we all grew up thinking, and repeating this.

When I sent my results to my parents, aunts and uncles who repeatedly beat the, “supposedly, we have so,e injun in us” lie into us, the response was....

silence.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Someone needs to snag a used kleenex from Elizabeth Warren or Shaun King.
I posted my 23&me maybe a year ago; happily I was 99 and 44/100% pure northern European.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator

I sent mine in before Christmas and only at the "Genotyping Chip" stage - yours only took 4 weeks?