Do black people know how loud they talk?

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Just two recent situations....

1. At a red night with the windows up, I could hear the black woman in the car next to me at the light talking to her guy...

2.right now, My neighbor has a black friend over. they are out front... my window air conditioner is on..... All I hear is what sounds like a black guy talking to himself... theres 5 people out there.. I only hear him... and I mean clearly.

Mayby it's a hearing issue? My friend John talks loud cause hes deaf from working in a dieisle shop his whole life.

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Don't have Black people up here in Wisconsin. Sorry can't help you.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
I know more loud white girls then loud black people.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Have you ever heard the thump thump thump from a car moving two blocks away? There is your answer.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
"I hear black people".

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
I know they flock to every movie I see. Then sit behind me.

FredThe4thMic

Censorship goes Cumsies
You know, it's genetics, nature has made it so they talk louder because during the tribes in africa it was about Dominence.

-Fred has been suspended from XM Radio-

YaHearIHearMe

Yeah....Wait What?
Its the white mans fault that the blacks talk loud... im sure thats what some of them would say.

cozzie

head retard
It's genetically bred into them from screaming,

PLEASE MASSA DON'T HIT ME NO MORE, I BE A GOOD N#$$@* FROM NOW ON

MAV

they have to be loud. how else would they find a mate in the jungle?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
next to chimps, porch monkeys are the loudest most irritating creatures in the fucking world

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mayby its their comedic or showman type personality... they just cant turn their stage voice off.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Do they talk to the characters on the screen? They do here. Sometimes it's funny but most times I just wanna ship them back to the jungle.
Horror/Comedy = ALWAYS
Drama = sometimes

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
The final solution should be outfitting them with exploding collars that are triggered by a loudness in voice or music.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
The final solution should be outfitting them with exploding collars that are triggered by a loudness in voice or music.
Can we add illegals to this list - whether or not they're illegal? They're like roaches in my neighborhood & they play their music & speak just as loudly. Last weekend the people behind us had a party with about 50 people and actually had a dj who used a microphone/speaker system. It was so loud that you could hear it for about 6 blocks in either direction. I know it was 6 blocks because I tested it before I called the police.

Right now I'm at work and the windows in the office are vibrating. Oh look out the window, there's an illegal in a souped up Nissan (they don't drive Hondas here) with his sound system jacked all the way up.

BOOOM!!!!!

cozzie

head retard
Do they talk to the characters on the screen? They do here. Sometimes it's funny but most times I just wanna ship them back to the jungle.
hell take them to a book reading , and sit in peace and quite

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
I'm not racist, but I can't imagine they do.

They have to talk loud to be heard over the gunshots.

Max Johnson

I worked in the student union in college and there was a main dining area in the middle and a small seating area near the vending machine at the end of the room. The blacks would self segregate in the small section which was all the way across the room (a big room at that) and there could be 5x as many white kids in the large middle area, and you would never hear the white kids half as loud as the blacks. This was consistent. God help you if 2 black women were speaking. They could knock a man deaf from 40 yards out.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
I worked in the student union in college and there was a main dining area in the middle and a small seating area near the vending machine at the end of the room. The blacks would self segregate in the small section which was all the way across the room (a big room at that) and there could be 5x as many white kids in the large middle area, and you would never hear the white kids half as loud as the blacks. This was consistent. God help you if 2 black women were speaking. They could knock a man deaf from 40 yards out.
No shit, step into any campus dining area and just take note of who sits next to the trash and jibber jabbers.

When I was in college, they refused to bus their own trays and would leave a fucking mess behind. We used to get our meals take-out and try and eat in peace in the dorm lobby. But you were fucked if the moon crickets got to the TV first and wanted to watch Martin or Showtime At the Apollo. But if we got there first and put on Jeopardy, it was a guarantee that no darkie would be near. Fuck that trivia shit yo.

I really didn't have a problem with the schwoogies until college.

Edit...to answer GD's queston with a queston.

Do blacks know they're loud?
Do Mexicans know they wear too much aftershave?
Perhaps they dont' care.

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
"I am not a racist" but I believe they don't because they are all stupid...

Top Bottom