Do I need a 5 year old to get Itunes to work?

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
I'm new to using ITunes and, Jesus I have been trying to download the Norton Unmasked for half an hour.

I am not a complete retard but surely the 5 minute teaser that I have downloaded 3 times isn't all that's availiable?!?

Is ITunes that much of a motherfucker to use or is it just me?

Fuck this is frustrating!

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
it's you...it's always you

:action-sm

and I have no idea about iTunes..I'm one of the few people in the world who haven't gotten an iPod yet

blee

Will Drink Today
Fuck iTunes!

iTunes blows as a music/media player (thanks apple, I need something to use 100 mb of ram when it's idle), but it is decent as a music store.

And yes, the Jim Norton Unmasked on iTunes is only about a 5 minute clip.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Itunes on the PC is a piece of shit. Use another method to just download the whole unmasked and use windows media player to listen to that.

CougarHunter

And yes, the Jim Norton Unmasked on iTunes is only about a 5 minute clip.
That's my problem then. I couldn't figure out how to get the whole thing.

ITunes on the pc is not user friendly at all. I haven't attemped to even buy anything yet.

poppAwoody

C colon enter
I just want to add my 2 cents, ITUNES SUCKS ON THE PC, I hate it and them.I took the ipod back and assaulted the store employee with it

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
You do know you can use an Ipod on a pc without Itunes, right?

Apple doesn't approve, but it can be done quite easily.

PCLoadLetter

Crinkle Crinkle!
Fort Wayne, IN by way of Westchester Co., NY
*hmph* :idontknow

Been using iTunes on my PC's for 3-1/2 years an have had no significant problems. Works great. Use it literally every day of the week to swap music in-and-out of up to three iPods and load new XM202 shows. Worst problem I had was a single iPod unit that freaked out one day and needed to be reset and powered up on a hard-wired power connection when I was on the road, so I just plugged it into a boombox display unit at CC. Problem solved.

Somehow my 3yr-old notebook with 512mb of RAM and a Sempron Mobile processor has no problem running iTunes. I have to wonder about the motives of those who complain about iTunes' performance if my obsolete computer can run it ("it" being the most recent version) with no issues.

CougarHunter

My main problem with it has nothing to do with Ipods or mp3's in general. Most of my problem with it was that the navigation is a bit odd, there are no times for the podcasts, and most of all the Norton Unmasked video podcasts are 5 minutes long - FUCKING USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basicially alot of hype over jack shit.

Yes, I have found several places to get the audio of it, I wanted the video.

I have yet to even try to buy anything off it.

PCLoadLetter

Crinkle Crinkle!
Fort Wayne, IN by way of Westchester Co., NY
My main problem with it has nothing to do with Ipods or mp3's in general. Most of my problem with it was that the navigation is a bit odd, there are no times for the podcasts, and most of all the Norton Unmasked video podcasts are 5 minutes long - FUCKING USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't even know what you were referring to, so I went a-lookin. Found the Norton Unmasked podcast. Downloaded it. I see the time for the podcast is 5:19 so I don't know what your comment about there being "no times" means. I also didn't have any trouble finding it, so I don't know what your "navigation" issues are.

Short of the fact that it's only five minutes, I have had no problems.

EDIT: Okay, I did find an issue. The playback of video is a little jerky and after momentary freezes the voice no longer matches the video (the audio is unaffected).

Stalker Patti

I downloaded i-Tunes and am having no trouble with it. The only thinbg is I cannot get the Beatles music I want for my ipod, but I do buy music. If I can understand this application, then I believe anyone can!

CougarHunter

Well it's official then, I'm a retard.

Feel free to use the above for sig quote.

Top Bottom