Do Prostitutes Work On The Holidays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean think about it? if they had nice families that they would wanna spend the holidays with, why would they be hookers?

And if they were just looking for easy cash they'd be strippers.

These women have been abused reused and hove no respect for themselves thats a wonderful thing.

I was gonna pick up a chink whore and make her cook me some seasame chicken in the nude then i was gonnz **** her like a vietnamese whore like in casualties of war but there were none out tonight.

I find that very strange.

DIRTY_HARRY

The CHINESE whores werent out tonight ==They were at the C.H.I.N.K.convention CHINK HOOKERS IN NAKED KAOS cooking for the strippers there I was the M.C. lol

------------------
IM NOT INSANE, REALLY IM NOT.
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Proud member of M.A.F.I.A=Mother And Fathers Italian Association.

Guido

If you're going through hell........KEEP GOING!!!
I know all the Vietnamese ho's were at the "Phuc" family reunion, thats why you didnt see any of them.

ooh i got ya now, those silly "phuc's" what the phuc was i thinking?

Tonight i'll get two, TWO singapore whores and i'll make one cook in the nude and i'll dress the other one up as a christmas tree and go mike tyson on her ass.

Now your talking Gonzo there is nothing like naked whores dressed up like Christmas trees.

------------------
running down Fn christmas trees on the streets of NY

FOFOLINA

ya thats imoverherenow's wish
whores that dress like christmas trees

------------------
I AM THE ONE THE ONLY FOFOLINA =^,,^=
Purssss 4 HER LITTLE SWEETY Metallica22 =)~

ok horiffic!!!

------------------

DIRTY_HARRY

The answer=
Yes they work on holidays but I have to pay them double time and a half. so thats ten for them 90 for me lololol
heres an old joke for you= what begins with F and ends with UCK = FIRETRUCK<~~OH THAT OLD GAG...

------------------
IM NOT INSANE, REALLY IM NOT.
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Proud member of M.A.F.I.A=Mother And Fathers Italian Association.
AND My spellin sux

What do hookers wear when they work on Holidays? Do they wear christmas uniforms.
Do pimps have Christmas partys?

------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.