Do these straws look like rockets or cocks?

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
You decide.

ASHLAND, Ky. (WSAZ) -- A mother says the straws she bought for her three-year-old daughter were shaped like a male sex organ.

Andrea Bailey says she went shopping at the Ashland Wal-Mart on Thursday, February 28th, and bought a package of fun straws for her three 3-year-old daughter, Ashlynn.

Bailey says Ashlynn came in and used one shaped like a heart. A couple others in the package, though, were shaped like something different.

“There are two of them that are shaped like the male private area,” said Bailey. “I called Wal-Mart and they very rude with me about it. They acted like I was lying, like I was making it all up. You know, I would never make something up like that, especially about my little girl. But, that's just how they treated me and it’s just not right.”

A communications representative at Wal-Mart corporate headquarters e-mailed us a response.

"At Wal-Mart we take customer questions and concerns seriously,” said the spokesperson in a statement. “After being contacted on this matter, Wal-Mart pulled the product in question from our shelves and is investigating the claim. Of course, our customer is welcome to return the item for a refund, if they would like."

Wal-Mart informed us the straws came from a manufacturer called Eagle Marks Corporation. We could not obtain contact information for the company from our own search or Wal-Mart officials.

Andrea Bailey says her concern is not the $1.69 she paid for the straws, but what might happen to other families with kids a little older than Ashlynn.

We searched at three other Wal-Mart stories in three different states last week, and found no fun straws on any shelves.

A Wal-Mart corporate communications spokesperson told us the regional stores were aware of the flap, and Wal-Mart was reviewing the product.
Email del.icio.us Google Yahoo digg

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Her daughter's innocence would have never been approached if she hadn't made it an issue.

The little girl didn't know what a cock looked like until her mommy told her.

bb1mobile

wackbag's special mod
Wackbag Staff
Jul 10, 2007
Just wandering around
All that story needed was a shot of the
kid sucking on that straw to really make it hot!

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
Ugh...People love being victims.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
What are the odds that this woman is a religious nutter?? She probably sees cocks in everything..except for her..cause that is wrong and dirty..

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
looks like a cock to me, but im a pervert

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
This is what passes for news nowadays?

Notice how you never hear fathers complain about shit like this.

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Aug 3, 2004
ak-ROWDY
she probably put the connection together when the daughter was halfway down the straw and cupping the bawls.

and asking if they came in black.

Rumrunner

bring back the walkover
Feb 20, 2006
Springfield, NJ
when i saw the title posted, I thought she meant these

my friend bought these for a bachelorette party, i can't believe i cleaned it to keep it as a memento. now who knows where that went, I'm sure my kid will end up finding it, and bringing it to show and tell.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
when i saw the title posted, I thought she meant these

my friend bought these for a bachelorette party, i can't believe i cleaned it to keep it as a memento. now who knows where that went, I'm sure my kid will end up finding it, and bringing it to show and tell.
I've found a few of those in the back of limos I have worked on.
More common than some may think.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I've found a few of those in the back of limos I have worked on.
More common than some may think.

:haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7:

i think that ive found one in every chick's car that ive ever worked on (younger lady's of course) there a big hit at the bridal showers:icon_roll

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
This is what passes for news nowadays?

Notice how you never hear fathers complain about shit like this.
They were too busy showing the lil tyke the real thing to lodge a complaint :rolleyes:
"Here honey, this is what it really looks like"
she probably put the connection together when the daughter was halfway down the straw and cupping the bawls.

and asking if they came in black.

HAHAHA! That may be line of the thread.
got my vote too!