do we need a friggin bruce recap every other day???

E55er

Apr 22, 2005
for fucks sake that just means roland who is radio fucking cancer black death gets air time. and no im not bashing the show... it begins and ends with that fat fuck roland and his infuriating voice.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
for fucks sake that just means roland who is radio fucking cancer black death gets air time. and no im not bashing the show... it begins and ends with that fat fuck roland and his infuriating voice.
You are bashing because the Rudder is the one who brings Roland in.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
You missed a few grammar there.

Southtown

Aug 10, 2004
What can I tell you the show must have past you by. You just don't get the show MAAAAANNNNNNN

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way

Dec 12, 2007
I see why opie hates the fans.

Crooklyn Jigger

Feb 17, 2009
The show is lazy, pure & simple.

I've been listening to Carolla's podcast lately and it's so refreshing to hear a guy that just comes on the air with energy and tells funny, interesting stories. There's no bitching about management. There's no filler time with the same douche-knuckles every fucking day. And there's no limping to the finish line every day.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
Move on, faggot.

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
don't like it? go listen to Scott & Todd.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way
I hate the bitching. I like making fun the hosts when they are silly but no bitching.
I like bitching about the bitching, and making fun of posters who bitch incessantly.

But not you, fbf ... EXCEPT FOR THAT GAWDAWFUL SHITTING DOG AVATAR

Sig pic is cool though. Hugs?

Dec 12, 2007
I like the bitching sometimes but only because I enjoy the thought of the guys back in the office getting trashed by name like children.

djeter220

User that is Registered.
May 17, 2007
I think Roland is funny. Not always intentionally, but funny.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
I fucking hate Roland so much. Probably more than I should hate some guy I have never met. I don't know what it is about him. Oh, yes I do: everything. There are NO redeeming qualities about Roland. People hate Sam, but he does good radio and has good chemistry. Roland is retarded, unfunny, can't talk, buys basketball jerseys just so people on the subway will comment on them, and is obsessed with shitty Bruce Springsteen.

Sep 15, 2011
tennessee
I fucking hate Roland so much. Probably more than I should hate some guy I have never met. I don't know what it is about him. Oh, yes I do: everything. There are NO redeeming qualities about Roland. People hate Sam, but he does good radio and has good chemistry. Roland is retarded, unfunny, can't talk, buys basketball jerseys just so people on the subway will comment on them, and is obsessed with shitty Bruce Springsteen.
roland is a mean spirited douche."be nice to me or you won't get things signed,maybe even go angry panda!". if you're scared of that fat fuck you're not a man,he'd be out of breath trying to grab you...

if only roland and troy could have a suicide pact.

CaffeeDiva

Feb 14, 2012
Yes, the "I'm afraid of Roland" bit is retarded, and Roland offers nothing substantive. But, I don't listen live and just skip ahead, or better yet, listen to old shows.

Who didn't prefer Steve C (pre-mutiny especially) over Roland? Roland + boring celebrities is still a worse package than Steve C, who brought the Ramone bit and Gay-Steve-C-Voice to the show.